I am finance professional with an exceptional track record of heading key accounting as well as business operations portfolios. I am seeking a challenging position with your company to apply accrued skills in making tangible contributions to the overall financial
I am finance professional with an exceptional track record of heading key accounting as well as business operations portfolios. I am seeking a challenging position with your company to apply accrued skills in making tangible contributions to the overall financial bottom-line.
As my CV demonstrates, I have chalked an exponential growth curve till date, and my mastery in almost all aspects of advanced financial analysis, ratio analysis, and performance evaluation, has enabled me to effect highly strategic inputs to enhance the financial solidity of my organization. I have initiated and implemented core accounting technologies, across reputed establishments in Middle East.
My key skills include strategic analysis, financial planning, fund administration, formulating and auditing policies and processes, reconciliation, human capital development and training. What deserves a special mention is my proficiency in relevant IT applications and accounting packages.
I believe my drive to excel, exceptional finance savvy, ability to work lead teams towards achieving great results and my proven accounting acumen give me a unique and informed perspective from which I can add significant value to your business and make me a valuable team member.
A finance professional with 32+ years of diverse experience in heading key accounting and business portfolios. Seeking a position to apply acquired experience and industry savvy in making tangible contributions toward organizational excellence.
Financial Accounting & Analysis, Budgetary Analysis, Project Management & Cost Control.
Auditing, Control Systems, GAAP Provisions, Financial Statements, Compliance
Strategic Planning, Corporate Finance, Cost Reduction Strategies, Performance Mapping
IT Related Skills(MS Office Suite, Visio, ERP Packages and Internet Savvy)
Communication & Interpersonal Networking, Analytical and Problem Solving, Team Building, Synergy
My skills and experience in the field of bookkeeping and accounting include the following:
• Developing monthly financial statements along with analyses on revenue and operating cost trends.
• Reviewing and finalizing monthly, quarterly and annual group financial and non-financial reports. Forecasting and Budgeting company business activities, and financial position with in-depth analysis in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
• Performing internal controls assessments in accordance with the company policies and reporting thereof. Designing and documentation of policies and procedures for the cost centers. Identifying potential business risks and designing of controls to mitigate such risks.
• Managing daily funds position for collections and bank accounts, approve cash flow forecasts and analyzing project funding needs from financing sources.
• Reviewing contractual agreements to ensure company’s legal rights are properly established and safeguarded along with the compliance with company policies.
• Active involvement at planning stage of the business including forecasting of product(s) profitability & Designing the Financial Strategies.
• Finalization and analysis of Financial Statements and monitoring of significant ratios and trends to achieve overall business plans;
• To implement cost controlling system via standard costing and variance analysis, and highlighted the grey areas in operation.
• Approach and negotiate with financial institution(s) for various type of financing/settlement as per management policy.
• Efficiently and effectively develop tax returns filing plan of company as well as of directors with due consultation from company’s tax advisors.
• Evaluate Financial Risks, prepare Financial Forecasts, Financial Scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, writing reports and recommendations
• Effectively manage all statutory returns filing requirement under Companies Ordinance 1984
• Sound internal control systems to minimize the miss statement in the work and to establish the system of Financial Controls governing the acquisition and disposition of Financial Instruments.
• Prepare budgeted financial statements, cash flows for various proposals of investments and select the most profitable opportunities, in absolute terms
Institute of Cost and Management Accountant :
Bachelor's degree/higher diploma, Commerce December 1977
University of Karachi. Pakistan : (Government Commerce College)
Bachelor's degree/higher diploma, Commerce October 1974
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Pakistan
Bachelor's degree/higher diploma, Accounting August 1972