Proactive, motivated and energetic professional with 18 years of rich experience in implementing, supporting and leading IT projects across Consulting and Marketing. Demonstrates natural and impeccable organizational skills as well as the ability to multitask at a highly efficient level
Proactive, motivated and energetic professional with 18 years of rich experience in implementing, supporting and leading IT projects across Consulting and Marketing. Demonstrates natural and impeccable organizational skills as well as the ability to multitask at a highly efficient level. Has proven experience working in a fast paced environment where quick and rational thinking was a daily requirement.
• In-depth experience in Marketing Operations and CRM/Database Marketing.
• Strong project management skills and ability to work well with the client directly as well as the database operations teams to deliver on analytic and data projects.
• Strong customer centric focus, ability to see the bigger picture and leadership skills.
• Managing good balance among customers, resources and deadlines.
• Crisp and effective communicator. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
• Leading group of project managers for multiple projects like database migration, maintaining database quality, sourcing new data contacts, managing list acquisition and segmentation.
• Managed Global Blended Delivery projects using Project Management Plan (PMP), Escalation Management, Senior Management Review, Delivery Assurance Review, Quality Control Review, Design/Decision Alternatives Review and Consulting Lease Agreement (CLA).
• Establishing centralized hub for Oracle Global Marketing teams to channelize their database marketing requirements to pull a quality list of audience for targeting their e-marketing campaigns.
• Setting up marketing list management and segmentation team for Oracle Marketing Shared Services in India which includes developing a team, infrastructure setup, defining business processes and SLA for all the services offered.
• Developing a joint vision for the database e-marketing capabilities.
• Defining and developing BI dashboards and several reporting packages to measure operational efficiency, team performance, gap analysis, SLA compliance and campaign effectiveness.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project Management Target Audience Management Operations Management
Scope Management List Management & Segmentation Reporting/Analysis
Marketing Automation Oracle ERP & CRM People Management
- $22.22 HOURLY RATE
- 716 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS