Highly accomplished Senior Project Manager and Business Analyst with a verifiable track record of managing complex IT projects and exceeding expectations. Practiced in clarifying business requirements, performing gap analysis between goals and existing procedures/skill sets, and designing process and
Highly accomplished Senior Project Manager and Business Analyst with a verifiable track record of managing complex IT projects and exceeding expectations. Practiced in clarifying business requirements, performing gap analysis between goals and existing procedures/skill sets, and designing process and system improvements to increase productivity and reduce costs. Extensive experience in the implementation of ERP, CRM, Shopping Cart, Campus Management Systems, E-Learning Management System (LMS), and large scale custom web solutions. Recognized project management skills, consistently deliver complex, large-scale projects on time and within budget. Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix and project based organizational structure, accustomed to working and collaborating with top management and clients. Additional areas of expertise include:
1) Strong motivational and leadership skills
2) Strategic planning and implementation
3) Budget and expense management
4) Excellent communication skills
5) Systems Operations Support
6) Process Analysis & Redesign
7) Project Management & Tracking
8) Budgeting & Planning
9) Management of Cross-Functional Teams
10) System Solution Architectures
11) Cost & Resource Estimates
12) Project & Delivery Methodologies
13) Change Control Management
14) Project Risk & Scope
Highlights of Experience:
• Managed large complex IT projects of over 40 million dollars following industry recognized project management methodologies.
• Expert in Project Management both with Traditional & agile Methodologies including SRUM, XP, Lean Software Development & Project management
• Expert in ERP & ERP Implementation. Has experience in CRM, ERP Pre-Implementation study, business process modeling for CRM & ERP. Work with Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM, Oracle ERP, SugarCRM, OpenERP, Siebel, vTiger, Learning Management System, Land Records Management System and Campus Management System.
• Manage teams of 50 Plus resources and Effectively trained, motivated and mentored onsite and remote junior managers, software developers, Engineers and team leads.
• Experienced in coordinating, negotiating and motivating outside vendors in support of timeline and IT project deliverables.
• Experienced in Product development and develop Shopping Cart, LMS and Campus Management System as software products.
• Excels at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects and initiatives.
• Experience with Mantis, ZOHO, Jira, MS Project, Primavera, OpenProject, Dot Project, ActiveCollab, VSS, TFS, SVN