For more than 10 years I have been passionately gravitating towards the IT branch and in the last 5 I have been focused on building my career, skills and knowledge especially as a quality assurance engineer. I have gained my
For more than 10 years I have been passionately gravitating towards the IT branch and in the last 5 I have been focused on building my career, skills and knowledge especially as a quality assurance engineer. I have gained my experience in a few companies based in Bulgaria and throughout the United States and I believe that I have reached a point where I can be a valuable part of any goal-oriented, fast paced team by providing the best of my abilities and energy towards success.
In a fast-paced environment like the one we live in today; a professional has to be very concentrated, intelligent and open minded in order to meet deadlines, release dates and continuously deliver to the best expectations and beyond.
I strive for this and nothing less in the way I work and I have found that this is a crucial step towards fulfilling all expectations.
Seven+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer with specific focus on the testing of software and we-based applications (including specifically Client-Server applications), effective use of QA and Testing practices. Strong working knowledge of the testing process and methodologies including manual testing and some test automation, black box, regression, stress, load, performance testing, knowledge of the Agile methodology as well.
Has experience in bug tracking and issue management by following each defect until it gets resolved by constantly communicating with the development team and delivering the best in order to help them easily recreate and address the issue. Experience in writing test cases based on system requirements/design documentation and following those to completion.
Has good understanding of the underlying mechanisms that are the engine of any given software or application, fast learner, able to track down issues and perform investigation in order to determine the exact cause for a specific problem rather than just log it in the bug tracking software and forget about it.
- Strongly self-motivated, willing to assume responsibilities.
- Test Automation - Selenium, SoapUI
- Can manage the whole testing process, from test plan creation, test cases, test automation, specification to test cases conversion, analysis (Jira, Bonfire, Zephyr)
- Very well familiar with Scrum/Kanban methodologies, able to manage and follow such process (Jira/Green Hopper)
- Can work independently or within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experienced in defining Testing Methodologies
- Proficient in all phases of the test life cycle from test planning to defect tracking, addressing, verifying and functional testing prior to releasing
- Extensive experience in coordinating testing effort, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations
- Good experience in preparation of test bed, Installation testing, Replication of problems & issue reporting with good examples, steps to reproduce and advanced notes and suggestions towards any specific defect
- Developing and Maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members towards fixing the defects
- $13.22 HOURLY RATE
- 543 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
2 PORTFOLIO ITEMS