Please be advised:
1. I do not spam application to every position I see. If I applied to your job, it means I have gone through your ad, assessed my abilities and came into conclusion that I can be of
Please be advised:
1. I do not spam application to every position I see. If I applied to your job, it means I have gone through your ad, assessed my abilities and came into conclusion that I can be of a beneficial service to you.
2. I bid with quality in mind. Decide yourself: you can hire someone who does it cheap and with no quality, resulting in headaches and missed deadlines/project milestones, or you can hire me and save yourself some headache and money. Community forums are full of employers posting about lessons learned after hiring the cheapest bidders. Remember: Those that do not value THEIR own time/energy will not value YOUR business/task.
You can see my previous experience below, however, I have changed my career and now pursue what I have always dreamed to do, programming / web development. Currently employed full-tme by a US company as a web-developer I feel comfortable with languages/frameworks described in title, and have no problem picking up new ones / existing code. I offer 1 week trial on half pay to prove the point.
*Skills, traits and abilities:
Java, Ruby, Ruby-on-Rails, JS, AngularJS and other languages/frameworks is what I use every day to complete various tasks ranging from back-end server code to front end SPA implementations.
- English Proficiency: On par with native speakers
- Fast learner (on past occasions I have taught myself some basics(as well as some advanced aspects) of 3D modeling and Audio/Video editing within two weeks when the work demanded such skills) If yyou need me to pick up a new framework, I will do so in a very short time.
- A natural talent of understanding how things work, how people think and what needs to be done. I never get confused by anything new to me.
- Flexible personality: one year spent abroad (United States) in new environment and different culture taught me the biggest lesson: There are no good and bad things, only different things exist. I value and honor all personalities and do my best to blend into the existing work environment and team culture. FLEX (Future Leaders Exchange) program is sponsored by US State Department.
*Past duties include: Staff management; Negotiating with corporate clients; Weekly, Monthly and Annual Reports (including Vendor reporting); Vendor relations; Administrative support for General Manager; Competitor research; Marketing and sales strategy; Translation(English-Russian-Georgian Pairs); SEO Content Creation; Usability Testing/QA for www.TryMyUI.com, scanning and faxing, other office related duties.
Thank you in advance for your interest in my services
- $20.00 HOURLY RATE
- 171 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS