I've spent the last 6th year’s working full-time as embedded system engineer for research and Development Company that specializes in embedded system products [Information security system, Telecommunication devices, Tracking system, LTE technology]. During that time, I've logged
I've spent the last 6th year’s working full-time as embedded system engineer for research and Development Company that specializes in embedded system products [Information security system, Telecommunication devices, Tracking system, LTE technology]. During that time, I've logged thousands of hours doing everything related to the embedded system firmware and hardware process, including Software Design, hardware Design, Team Leading, and system design. I currently Software Engineer at Intel in Mobile communications team. I'm also very familiar with Software engineering, Software Architecture pattern and Real Time Operating System.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
C (Expert) C++(Expert)
C# (Expert) Assembly(Advanced)
MatLab Script (Intermediate) Java (Intermediate)
Perl Script (Intermediate) SDL (Intermediate)
SQL Server (Expert) Visual Basic (Intermediate)
- Knowledge of Finite State Machine design and related programming techniques.
- Programming skills (C) in MS-Windows and Linux environment.
Embedded System Experience:
Embedded System Developing
- Firmware Developing (C, C++, Assembly)
Code Composer DSP
- Advanced Embedded System Design Experience
- Work with LINT for static code analysis
- Work with UML for software design
- Work with Clear case for source code control
Excellent experience in RFID (NFC) Technology
- NXP Products
- SDK Development
- Smart Card Applet
- Very good experience in design microcontrollers & digital circuit (Tracking System).
- Circuits troubleshooting.
- Understanding of the Object Orientation Concepts and Systems Analysis and Design concepts.
- Understanding of Real Time Operating System (embOS and Texas BOIS).
- ARM7TDMI and DSP Texas 6416, Texas OMAP L137, PIC and Atmel microcontroller.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology.
- Knowledge of CAN Bus and TCP/IP protocol.
- LTE Protocol Stack architecture and implementation.
- Understanding of the Wireless Communications.
- Strong knowledge of low level device driver implementation, PWM, UART, I/O’S, SPI and I2C,EDMA,EMIF,MCSP.
• Excellent Communications Skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies and sciences.
• Good analytical and design skills.
• Advanced Research Abilities.
• Working on problem-solving strategies
- $16.67 HOURLY RATE
- 13 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS