A passionate & professional strategic consultant / project manager with a track record of delivering large and complex (digital, integration, business change and maintenance) projects in challenging environments across North America, EMEA and Indian markets while driving development through effective Agile methodology
A passionate & professional strategic consultant / project manager with a track record of delivering large and complex (digital, integration, business change and maintenance) projects in challenging environments across North America, EMEA and Indian markets while driving development through effective Agile methodology and managing multiple project teams across the globe.
- Experience of over 11 years in IT industry
- Extensive experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies delivering end-to-end projects from inception to delivery and transitioning teams from Waterfall to Agile
- Responsible for leading and allocating PMs and BAs across the project teams with both group directly reporting
- Experience in delivering high visibility global initiatives with both onshore and off-shore teams
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with key stakeholders (Marketing, Pre-Sales, Product, Security, Finance) and reporting directly to Directors and CXOs
- Experience of delivering financial spread betting migration and integration projects
- Experience of managing risks across different types of projects: Business Change, Compliance, New Product development, Web based, Content Management, Datawarehouse & BI, Technical Integration, Ecommerce
- Accountable for delivery of key initiatives like payment integration, end-to-end wallet solution, real-time CRM, customer facing high load websites etc.
- Responsible for overall planning of the global programmes
- Successfully delivered e-commerce solution including integration with payment modules & Magento framework
- Responsible for delivering 0.5m budget m-commerce solution for integration across existing HTML5 applications with projected revenue growth of 2m+
- Experience in delivering web optimisation projects through analytics, site comparison and market positioning
- Experience in delivering web based projects using CMS frameworks like Drupal, Wordpress, Alfresco, Movable Type
- Experience in providing white label affiliate solutions for B2B
- Experience in delivering end-to-end large enterprise and SOA software projects (complete SDLC)
- Experience in delivering CRM integration project with data integration between Unica, in-house Datawarehouse and 3rd party data modeller.
- Responsible for managing multiple Scrum project teams – including BAs, Developers, Tech Leads and QAs.
- Responsible for planning and prioritising portfolio of multi-million budget projects in alignment with corporate strategy
- Expertise in rolling out in-house Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solution (Policy, Compliance, Risk and Incident modules) and delivering regulated products in different jurisdictions
- Expertise in rolling out centralised Data Warehouse and SAP BO (WebI and Crystal Reports) for real-time data analysis and reporting
- Expertise in complex technical integration projects with 3rd party vendors
- Expertise in delivering large scale data and content migration projects.
- Worked within Gaming, Telecom, Mobile, Services and online Retail industries
- Experience of using tools like Visio, SnagIt, JIRA, Rally, MS Project and Confluence as collaboration tools
- $22.22 HOURLY RATE
- 71 HOURS
- UNITED KINGDOM
- LAST ACTIVE
3 PORTFOLIO ITEMS