I am an extremely energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with first class interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, who contribute solutions to challenges in the field of Software Testing and quality. Accomplishing a full-time permanent Senior-level QA/testing
I am an extremely energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with first class interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, who contribute solutions to challenges in the field of Software Testing and quality. Accomplishing a full-time permanent Senior-level QA/testing position to learn, excel and grow within an organization and contribute value using my knowledge in software design, software-testing methodologies, software quality processes and strong analytical skills.
• I attended Software Quality Assurance and Project Management training in Stuttgart, Germany, to advance and develop testing skills by exploring new management and communication techniques.
• 7+ years of solid experience in Desktop and web based software applications testing.
• Proficient in strategy preparation, test plan development, test case creation, test execution and bug tracking.
• In-depth knowledge of QA and testing methodology; proficient in testing of GUI and client server Environment.
• Responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations.
• Experience in analyzing business requirements, software requirement specifications to create test plan and test case for Software testing.
• Experienced in different types of testing, for example black box testing, Sanity, functional, GUI testing, system, regression, integration, performance testing, compatibility, etc.
• Strong analytical skills; reviewed system documentation to detect existing and potential bugs.
• Works well both independently and as a team member; diplomatic, friendly and patient individual.
• Experienced in mobility UI testing on various devices such as iPad, iPhone, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD, Windows Surface Pro & RT and Nokia Lumia.
• SQA Testing & Methodologies.
• Test Plans, Test Cases & Processes.
• Functional Requirements and documentation.
• Experienced in Regression, Negative, Compatibility, Data Interface, Migration, Performance, Load, and Stress Testing etc.
• Testing Automation Defect/Bug Tracking and Test Strategies.
• Working environment: Windows servers, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, and MAC.
• Test Automation Tools: QTP, Test Complete, Telerik Test Studio, Selenium.
• Working with some of the project management tools like github, youtrack, Jira, Confluence, Redmine, Seapine Test Track professional.