A Dynamic Business Analyst/Project Manager with 5 Year of experience in a wide variety of Industries like Travel, E- commerce & Production/Customer Support. Strong analytical and technical skills, including a thorough understanding of interpreting customer business needs and translate
A Dynamic Business Analyst/Project Manager with 5 Year of experience in a wide variety of Industries like Travel, E- commerce & Production/Customer Support. Strong analytical and technical skills, including a thorough understanding of interpreting customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Goal oriented, self motivated and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• In-depth understanding of technologies, products and business process of Travel Industry.
Client Orientation / Project Assessment
• Clarified client requirements, business needs and project objectives, via feedback sessions and client meetings, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
• Collaborated with Sales and Marketing teams, external ad agencies, third-party technology distributors to facilitate communication for successful project launches.
Scoping / Documentation
• Strategized project scoping and specifications documents, to clearly communicate the project roadmap. Led initiative to produce in-house PNR quality control application, used to automate PNR creating and ticketing process for customers.
Project Kickoff / Implementation Training
• Met with all developers and project stakeholders to lead a kickoff meeting. Defined and introduced the project, team members' roles, and key deliverables. Mapped out timelines, milestones, communication processes, question and answer session.
• Generated excitement and buy-in to secure commitment to project objectives, and shared a group vision to start the team on a motivated track.
Quality Assurance / Project Review
• Assigned Q.A. team members to develop test cases, browser requirements, functional analyses of online products, and worked with internal and external clients, content producers and stakeholders to conduct interim project reviews and final project tweaks prior to launch. Obtained multi-level signoff on projects and contests prior to approval.
Launch / Post-Launch Review
• Timed successful launches of software to allow for system administrator support, developer resources, and training of travel automation process, and delivery strategies.
• Held post-launch review meetings to revisit project strengths and liabilities, and to build out better processes for future projects. Team building and wrap-up continued up to this point.
UML/ Prototyping –
• Use Case
• Process Modeling
• Wireframes Implementation
• Training Manuals
• Classroom Training
• Go-Live support
• Process Mapping Presentation
• Client Demo
• JAD Session
• GAP and Impact Analysis Testing
• System Integration and regression
Technical and Software
Software Development Methodologies:
• Agile Skills (Software)
• Core Java – JDK 1.6
• XML and XPATH
• Web services
• Web Scripting
• SQL/ Oracle 9i/10g
• Oracle PL/SQL Microsoft Suite products -
• Word 2007/2010
• Power Point 2007/2010
• MS Excel 2007/2010
• Visio 2007/2010
• Microsoft Power Point 2007/2010 CMS:
• Drupal 7
Travel Domain specific
• Sabre, Apollo, Worldspan, Galileo and Amadeus
CORREX (A travel process automation technology)
• Server based scripting and Web based scripting
Clientele (A CRM tool)
Queue Manager (A software for managing queues)
Quest Mask (A software for generating transactions)
- $6.67 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 16 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS