I have been working in IT field since 2004 and have developed a number of customized front and back end web applications. I value good communication and relation with the client, follow DRY and KISS principles and focus on high
I have been working in IT field since 2004 and have developed a number of customized front and back end web applications. I value good communication and relation with the client, follow DRY and KISS principles and focus on high quality projects rather than many low quality applications. I can help design your application architecture, make decisions and provide solutions to the arising problems, develop robust user interface, create custom functionality, test and deliver a product that buyer will be satisfied in the long term and manage your project in general - either alone or leading a team. When you hire me you get the full package:
- I can transform your design into HTML/CSS using latest standards optimized for SEO. I do not use any export tools and write only clean, well-structured and documented code.
- I can code all kinds of functionalities and interactions into your HTML including backend and frontend
- I can plug database and create an administration environment for your website
- I offer support and maintenance for my work
- I do not deliver work until I am proud of it
Some key points worth mentioning:
1. Serious work cannot be done for small money. I never take jobs and never apply to the ones where "cheapest wins" or someones is looking for a programmer to code the whole website for $20 or work for $1/hr - I don't believe quality work can be done for this kind fro money. Quality work costs and it's you who decides whether you want crashing/half-working spaghetti code for $100 or an application written in rock-hard, bug-free framework for $1000. Disclaimer: I have a few very low paid jobs in my history and if you want to find out why we can discuss that in private.
2. I'm not the one who's screaming "I'm the best and I'm the cheapest". The best can't be cheap. You cannot get a Ferrari for $100, right? You always, ALWAYS get the quality corresponding to the pay.
3. I believe into the holy triangle: Speed, Quality, Cost. Pick two. You can't pick all of them. Quick and Cheap will not be Good and Good and Quick will not be Cheap. You get the point
4. Please, don't bother me with $50 projects or jobs that require "only to change font", but actually are change the CMS, redesign frontpage and create a new DB.
5. I'm always ready to negotiate.
I'm looking for a senior/lead web developer role for long-term project (3+ months), preferably based on PHP/Zend and developed from scratch.
- $22.22 HOURLY RATE
- 486 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
4 PORTFOLIO ITEMS