Phone Support,VA/PA,Data Entry,Email,Graphics Desi...
Last active: 1 day ago
In the past few employers I have locally and on oDesk, my clients have always been very satisfied with my performance, initiative, practicality, problem solving skills, multi-skills, loyalty, and ability to adapt to new roles and skills in a short period of time.
I love troubleshooting as well as making solutions for better, more efficient data processing. Skills includes Technical Support, Visual Basic Programming, HTA/HTML, Administrative Support, advertising website maintenance and updating, Excel Automation/Macro Programming, Print/Graphics Design, Data Mining/Research, Client Mail Setup, Database Administration, CPanel and Domain Management, Free Website Hosting, Google Docs/Form, Fusiontables and Zendesk.
- Visual Basic Programmer (VBA/VBS)
- 4 years as Computer layout Artist/Designer (Printing Press)
- 2 years as Computer Graphics Artist/Designer (Advertising)
- 2 years as Call Center Technical Support Representative
- 9 months as Data Analyst (Promoted)
- Online Admin or Virtual Assistant
- Print Artist/Designer & Virtual Assistant doing calls to real estate prospects in the US
- 3 months working as Technical Support Representative for a Canadian Web Hosting Company
- Customer Service Representative for Online PC Solutions
- 9 months as Liason Apprentice/Admin Assistant for a Home Tending Company/Real Estate
- Data Encoder and Keyword researcher assistant
- Ebook Proof Reading
- Admin Assistant/IT/Dispatch Control/Transportation Services
- Real Estate Excel Macro Programmer
- Taxi reservation
- Zendesk Ticket Support
- PHP/MySQL Database Programmer (Beginner/Hosting Websites)
- Website Developer
- Excel Macro Developer/Programmer
- Online Gaming Trainee/Administrator
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Setting up Outlook and other Client Mails
- Creating/developing application software using Visual Basic
- Designing advertising materials such as posters, brochure, soap boxes, food boxes, streamers, banners, and more.
- Use/operate both PC and MAC computers
- Editing photos using Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Experienced user of Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3, Adobe InDesign CS3, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Handling technical calls.
- Creating Excel/Outlook macro programs for better data processing.
- Creating HTA/HTML applications for data encoding tasks.
- Employee/Staff scheduler
- Web Hosting Tier 1 Tech Support with basic Cpanel/Plesk.
- Editing/updating product images online
- Virtual Assistant
- Zendesk, Google for Small Business, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar
- Free Web Hosting with Cpanel
- Free TK Domain
- Basic PHP and MySQL
- Paypal Integration and IPN
- Autoit Programming
IP Phone: Cisco SPA 303 IP PHONE