Philip White is both a studious and in-depth self-taught artist; a Parisian art school graduate; and was a private student of a well-known nature and landscape artist. Combined with an inventive artistic/creative nature, all this experience adds-up to a
Philip White is both a studious and in-depth self-taught artist; a Parisian art school graduate; and was a private student of a well-known nature and landscape artist. Combined with an inventive artistic/creative nature, all this experience adds-up to a career which has produced decades of highly original and unique creations!
When looking for my vast assortment of art on the Internet, literally thousands of pieces can be found under his signature of 'pdw'... and even more of my work circulates with no signature whatsoever.
My Twelve Areas of Creative, Productive Professionalism:
1) Versatility: Contributed and/or was solely responsible for: Photography; Videography; Directing; Editing; Graphic Arts; Design/Layout; Fine Arts; Illustrating; Writing; Music Composition; Lyric Writing; Marketing/Advertising; Mural Painting; Sculpting; and numerous other creative endeavors.
2) Productivity: Literally thousands of projects executed and completed.
3) Longevity: Several decades of extensive experience producing a vast smorgasbord of various arts, graphics, and related media.
4) Expertise: Slightly well is not good enough... I make a point of delivering expertise in all that I produce and strive for.
5) Dependable: Realistic deadlines are seriously respected, analyzed, and delivered.
6) Expandable: Soars to extreme lengths in delivering and satisfying the client. Example: Designed a logo for a retail store but the owner was not able to locate a sign maker who could produce what she envisioned for the store's sign. I proceeded to learn wood-carving so I could hand carve the large redwood two-sided sign and give her exactly what she wanted!
7) Inventive: In the fine arts I combined acrylic paint and oil paints layered together at a time when the art publications and art teachers said it was not possible.
8) Original: I helped pioneer regional airbrush tourism art in an area where it has since flourished and has had hundreds of airbrush artists doing what I was amongst the very first.
9) Grounded: Have contributed to the launch of various publications which have been milestones in their field.
10) Interactive: Can work well as a solo, carrying a project through from beginning to end, or as part of a team if need be.
11) Respectful: The client/customer is respected and their requests are given full consideration.
12) Recognized: Numerous awards in both fine art and in the graphic arts.
13) Beyond 12... I step to the next level!
Please take a look at my numerous portfolios online.
- $27.78 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
10 PORTFOLIO ITEMS