Hi, thank you for checking out my profile. Need fresh copy for your products in your web store? Let me write your product pages for you. I can research the products for additional info and add graphics. You can also
Hi, thank you for checking out my profile. Need fresh copy for your products in your web store? Let me write your product pages for you. I can research the products for additional info and add graphics. You can also trust me to manage the store's back end information, so you can focus on growing your business instead of chasing the little details everywhere. Leave a message and let's discuss your store.
Summary of qualifications:
- Writer across genres since 1999, especially web retailing (product and category pages), news releases, business writing, newsletter writing, information articles
- Keeps web stores up to date and accessible since 2007 - can assist with inventory, pricing, sale prices and other back-end matters; onsite SEO, product copywriting strategically focusing on customer needs and conversion optimization, a/b testing
- Offsite SEO: article writing, offsite search engine marketing, social media posts and moderation
- Development of printed information materials and marketing collateral for 5 years (writing and graphic design): newsletters, marketing emails, education materials, copy for marketing collaterial, etc.
- Research. University training focused on research design, implementation and data analysis of social behavior. This is a very useful skill if you want your web data read or translated for you.
If you want to know if I can write for you about anything you need but not mentioned above, or if I can attend to your store, you are more than welcome to ask questions. Hourly rate is negotiable for long term, retail products copywriting. Please leave a message if you would like to inquire about any service.
Strengths: Persistent worker with initiative, regularly communicates with client, asks questions as needed, honest, substantial experience in strategic communication, research, analysis; solid background on online marketing, intermediate knowledge on design principles
I will help you with :
- fixing sales copy. Emphasis will be on features your customers need and questions they might have about the product or service.
- researching additional product information and pictures
- adjusting add-to-cart features, checkout page, other back of the store features
- updating tags and coordinate all tweaks with your store's SEO campaign
- editing pictures, create graphics
- I also read analytics data and can recommend next steps for store campaigns
- can do split or multi-variate tests
- designing and implementing your marketing promos
- strategizing and assisting with your daily social media campaign, and more.
- can also set up Volusion, Shopify, wordpress sites (fix categories, add products, add analytics, fix shopping cart, checkout, etc.) after templates have been installed, adhering to usability and conversion principles.
I have been working online for 6 years, focusing on web store sales and communications. I have been on the front line of slow-but-sure increase in traffic and sales, as well drastic changes in a store's web traffic and sales with search algorithm updates. I can help your store adjust rapidly to such changes, using analytics monitoring, web page testing and email marketing.
Prior to my online work, I have been working since 1999 mostly on communications, research and admin. These have been very useful later on in having the perspective to constantly look at how web visitors think and use a website, as well as communicating simply to make users' experience satisfactory (and in the end, the stores happy).
If there is anything I pride myself with, it is being able to work for long periods of time with my online clients. I was a resident remote staff for 2 years for both childbook.com and its sister company, elitedresses.com, and 1 year with a social media site, grind.com (now offline).
My top priorities as your offsite freelancer:
- that the agreed job will be finished with very satisfactory quality,
- job is finished on time, and
- that I be honest and constantly update you of project progress.
I am from the Philippines, so my timezone is UTC+8. For those in the US, I can usually respond to messages upto 11AM your time. Beyond this, I would need some shut-eye and will have responded when you log in the next day.
Hope to hear from you soon. Please leave a message and your store URL and let us discuss.