BIlingual V.A: QB, WP, Infusionsoft, & Project Ma...
Last active: 6 days ago
Thank you for visiting my profile! I have 17 years of accomplishments in small business management, some of the most important and difficult lessons I've learned during this time is how to master technology rapidly, to stay up to date with it, and learn as much possible of new software and processes to better assist my clients. I love new technology as much as I love web design, and I feel these areas are not only where I excel as a virtual assistant, but it is also the area I most enjoy.
Hire me if you feel…
• Overwhelmed by the sheer volume of tasks in your daily to-do list
• Overworked to the point of exhaustion (you feel like you never leave the office!)
• Unable to take time off work - if you can actually get away from your work, you can't
manage to relax, knowing that your business is suffering in your absence
• Like a prisoner in the business that was supposed to bring freedom (but instead feels like
you’re shackled to a never-ending JOB)
• Full of resentment for the work you once loved (what used to bring you joy has become a
burden and chore, leaving you dreading your busy weeks)
I’m reliable, very tech savvy and self-reliant. I am also 100% bilingual (English/Spanish) able to translate a variety of documents, and interpret live via phone. Some of the things I have experience with:
• CRMs Like (Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Zoho CRM)
• Mail marketing (Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, Get Response, Mail poet)
• Web Design (Wordpress, CSM, HMTL)
• Membership Site programming (Wordpress, Jigsawbox, Kajabi)
• Project Management (Huddle, Basecamp, Central Desktop, 5 p.m., Asana, Active Collab)
• Accounting Software (QuickBooks, Freshbooks, GoDaddy Accounting Formerly Known as
• Remote Desktop Utilities (Teamviewer, LogMeIn, ShowMyPC, GoToMyPC, join.me)
• Teleconferencing (GotoMeeting, FuzeMeeting, ZohoMeeting)
• eCommerce (PrestaShop Installation and Maintenance, Volusion, Shopify, BigCommerce,
and others) ...and this is just to name a few!
Your path to a less stressful, more fulfilling business will begin by simply clicking the “Contact” button above and meet me for a quick interview so that we can discuss your project. We’ll evaluate your current workload and identify ways I can help you save time, get more done, and grow your business faster without working harder.