Software Arhitect (Java/J2EE/Spring/Angular/HTML5/...
Last active: 1 day ago
With my experience i can help you to achieve your business goals , by providing you professional state-of-art software development and project management services.
I have been participated in large and medium size projects in USA & Europe of public and private sector in the following areas:
* Real Estate,
The technologies and tools that I use in my work are displayed below:
* J2EE5/6/7, Java 1.5/1.6/7/8, JSP 2.0/2.1++, Servlets, Spring 2.5/3.x/4 (Core,MVC,Security,Batch,Data,Roo), JSF 1.1/1.2/2.0++, AJAX, RichFaces 2/3++,PrimeFaces 3++, Facelets, Struts/Tiles, EJB 2.1/3.0/3.1++, JPA1/2, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate 2/3, iBatis/myBatis, SQL, Ext-GWT, Google Maps v3, Play! framework, Dropwizard, Jenkins (CI)
* Apache CXF, JAXP, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey, Axis 1/2, SOA, JAXB
* Oracle Weblogic 9/10.3/11++, JBOSS 4.2/5/6/7++, Tomcat 5/6/7++, Webshere 5.0++, Glassfish v3++
* Maven, Ant, JUnit, JMeter, Log4j, FOP, Jasper Reports
* Oracle 10++ / PL-SQL, MySql 4/5++, Postgres 8/9++, MS-SQL Server 2010/12++, CouchDB, MongoDB,
* Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, RubyMine
* GIT, Jira/Stash, SVN, CVS,
* Apache, PHP5++, Zend 1/2, Smarty, PDO,
* Ruby 1.8/1.9, Rails 3.1
* Android 2.3++ (native), Atmosphere, Jquery mobile
* C, C#,
* Windows, Linux
* UML, ERD, Agile, RUP, DB Design etc.
Based on my experience and skills, my goal is always to provide innovative and effective solutions to my clients.