Senior Security researcher
Last active: 1 month ago
Francesco Ongaro is an Italian security expert and Hacker, living in Verona (the city of Romeo and Giulietta), specialized in Network and Web Application Penetration Tests.
He performed several hundred of technical activities over the years for many of the most important and exposed costumers in the private, public infrastructure, finance, banking, insurance and media fields.
His research and advisories are published on USH (www.ush.it) and he founded an independent Tiger Team under the ISGroup (www.isgroup.it) umbrella.
Senior Security Researcher at ISGroup (http://www.isgroup.it/), IT Security Outsourcing company.
CEO at USH (http://www.ush.it/), IT Security research team.
- Vulnerability Assessment (VA)
- Network Penetration Testing (NPT)
- Social engineering
- Web Application Penetration Testing (WAPT)
- Ethical Hacking
- Security engineering
- White box Architecture, Application, Database and Code Review
- IT Security Standards and Best practices Audit
- IT Security Policy and Documentation Audit
- Reverse Engineering
- ISO 20000 / PCI DSS / NIST / COBIT
- Information Risk Management
- Disaster Recovery (DRP/BCP)
- IT Audit & Compliance Management
- Secure development
- Project management