Expert iOS Developer (iPhone,iPad,xCode,Objective-...
Last active: 01/27/2014
*** Certified iOS/Android Mobile app developer***
Over the last 5+ years, I have created many small & large-scale iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) apps & games.
* iPhone Applications & Games Development
* XCode (Development, Testing, Debugging, Instruments, Deployment)
* Objective-C (Design Patterns, GCD,Blocks, Multi-Tasking/Threading etc...)
* iOS & Android Games using cocos2d , cocos2d-x
* Audio | Video Programming (Camera, Image Gallery, Photo Editing Apps)
* SMS | Contacts | Calls | Emails
* Core Data | Database
* In-App Purchases
* Push Notifications
* Smartfox Server
* Map Kit, Foundation, UIKIT, Quartz Core, Core Graphics, Core Data
* Google Map API (Geo-coding, Reverse Geo-Coding, Places, Routes, Directions)
* Social Networks (Yelp, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace)
* Ad Networks (iAds, Ad-Mobs, Ad-Whirl, Ad-Colony)
* Virtual Rewards Earning (Tapjoy)
* API or Web-Service Integration using MKNetworkKit or AFNeworking
* Location Tracking | Maps
* Free Ruler
* Flurry Analytics, Crittercism
* Svn, Git, Github, Bitbucket, Testflight
Teams I have worked with: Here are the companies I have worked with during my professional carrier.
* DraftKings, Inc ( http://www.draftkings.com )
* IDEO ( http://www.ideo.com )
* MotionMathGame ( http://motionmathgames.com )
* Sesame Street Inc. ( http://www.sesamestreet.org )
* Haptify Inc. ( http://www.haptify.com )
* Bitzer Mobile. ( http://www.bitzermobile.com )
* Rocklive Inc. ( http://www.rocklive.com )
* FeelSocial Inc. ( http://www.feelsocial.com )
* SocialJitney Inc. ( http://www.socialjitney.com )
* Zaviyaa ( http://www.zaaviya.com )
Projects: Here are links to some of the projects I have done in my professional carrier in addition to freelance projects.
* Play Blackjack (iOS + Smartfox server) for Rocklive Inc.
* DJBattle (Music guess/challenges through game center)
* Bitzer Secure Container (Business iOS app for Bitzer Mobile)
Current Association: Part time Associated with Smart Innovia. Also working as independent contractor.
What I have done:
* Idea -> POC->Complete Quality Product->Deployment
* Re-skinning / Updating UI/UX
* Bug Fixing in existing code base
* Customization for all screen sizes (iPad & iPhone)
* Customization for newer versions of iOS i.e. iOS 7.x
Quality of Service:
* Daily code submission & progress report
* Active communication through Skype/Email
* Always achieve goals that have been set
* Love coding and always take pride in my work.
* Healthy technology discussions.
I am looking forward to build long-term relationships with small and large-scale organizations or startups. So that I can effectively utilize my skills to conceive and achieve excellent solutions. The solutions that helps the organization in not only meeting its targets, but also allowing it to grow, thereby, enhancing my own skills. So I would love to hear from you!