Awesome Business Analysis / Project Manager & Mac...
Last active: 2 days ago
“What counts is not the number of hours you put in,
but how much you put in the hours.”
Motivated, personable business professional with a talent for quickly mastering new technologies – recently completed a web based international money transfer project. Fully capable of diplomatic and tactful interpersonal communication with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. More than 20 years experience in providing software solutions.
Key areas of expertise:
Business processes and procedure development.
Project Management of build, test and implementation.
Pre and Post implementation data conversions.
Key Personal Traits:
Flexible and versatile with the capability of maintaining a sense of humor under pressure.
Poised and competent with the ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
Areas of Expertise
Business Process Engineering, GAP Analysis, Full Cycle SDLC (from specification through testing and release) and PMO, Project Management, Team Leadership, Risk Assessment and Mitigation.
ERP System Consultancy with specific experience:
SAP (MM-IM) Inventory Control and Logistics
SAP (LE) Shipping.
SAP (PP) Production Planning
Microsoft Office (Outlook, LiveMeeting, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Access).
o Open Office Suite
Awards and Accomplishments
· Recipient of “Excellence in Training” award for three consecutive quarters
· Received special citation for managing the conversion of CM B2B interfaces to SAP
· Successfully integrated more than 25 contract manufacturers into the APAC Supply Chain
· Primary ERP consultant to major US Companies such as StairMaster, and Siemens Hearing
· Formalized, Developed and implemented SDLC and PMO processes and procedures
· Managed SOX IT Security compliance audit for Supply Chain Operations