Web Developer, integrator of services and support...
Last active: 1 day ago
1. Development of new web applications and services
2. Improvement, refactoring and support of existing web applications and services
3. Integration of web applications to services: payment gateways, cryptocurrency services, social networks, authorisation and identification services, various databases, phone providers, etc using REST/JSON APIs.
4. Setup, install, support web applications and services on GNU/Linux based servers (real or virtual, as Amazon, Rackspace). Integrate webservices to different client-server network infrastructures. Setup secure Virtual Private Network, data migration, replication and synchronisation. Fix different issues during support.
1. More then 15 years of experience in fields, described above. This experience resulted in invention of Client/Server integrated framework, which was developed from scratch (including all interface libraries, as an integrated window manager and event-driven subsystem). Also 2 patents were registered during this development.
2. Zend Certified PHP Engineer certification.
3. Linux Professional Institute Certification (all 3 levels).
4. Oracle Java Certified Associate Certification.
5. More than 40 less important certifications, related to various technologies.
6. Strong knowledge and practical experience in following fields:
- Backend: PHP, Python, Java, HTTP (and this is not only words about HTTP, I developed portable HTTPS webserver and HTTP Proxy server).
- Mobile and embedded development: PhoneGap (Apache Cordova), Android Development Tools, JQuery Mobile
- Databases: Memcached, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, IBM DB2, MongoDB, InfluxDB, including stored procedure and function programming, triggers and one/multi-master replication.
- Frameworks: Phalcon, Kohana, Yii, Yii2, CodeIgniter
- ERP and CRM systems with web-interface: SalesForce, SugarCRM, Less Annoying CRM, integration with R3 SAP.
- Various REST web-services:
- Payment gateways: PayPal, INTERAC (Debitway,Moneris eSelect), Authorize net;
- Authentication, Identity verification and fraud prevention: miiCard, MaxMind, Telesign, IdentityMind, Jumio NetVerify, 2 Factor Authentication (Google Authenticator, Authy);
- Phone and SMS Gateways: Twilio, MRIM;
- Financial Services: Yahoo Finance, RBC;
- Remote storage: GoogleDrive, YandexDisk, BOX, DropBox;
- Geolocation services: Google Maps, Google Maps autocomplete, GeoIP;
- Social networks: Facebook, LinkedIn;
- CryptoCurrency services: BlockChain, CoinBase, BitStamp, bitcoind
- Google Apps (Google Documents, Google Sheets)
- Server side: Everything related to my Linux Certifications and more. All my projects and sites hosted on my own physical servers, connected to secure VPN network.
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd
- Collaboration tools: Git, GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab, BaseCamp, Trello, JIRA, Slack
- Also, maybe I forgot something. Ask me, probably I know this too.
I AM INTERESTED IN:
1. Long term relationships
2. Learning new things
3. Interesting tasks and projects
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN:
1. Web-site layout and design tasks
2. Design themes and templates
3. Install, deploy and support any proprietary/patented software with any licensing limits.
*** My oDesk profile and portfolio will show you the rest.