Business Strategy and Research Consultant with 10...
Last active: 1 month ago
A widely experienced professional in the business strategy and consulting domain. A professional to hire if you are looking for reliable and sustainable solutions that help you identify opportunities, build/streamline your strategy, build your brand, and maximize your returns.
I have worked with:
- Global financial institutions
- Big names in the telecom, automotive, retail, industrial, healthcare and consumer products domain
- Global PE/VC investors
- Top tier consulting firms
- The largest syndicated research publication
I have been working in the business strategy and consulting domain for about past 10 years. I hold a Masters in Business Management in Marketing and Finance and a Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering. Additional qualifications include Business Statistics, HTML, and Python.
I have carried out business strategy, research and analysis assignments across various industries, including those in nascent stages. In terms of locations I have worked on markets in the US, UK, many European nations, Asia (India, China, South Korea), Australia, and MENA.
My past work includes:
- 200 page B2B market study reports covering every aspect in-depth
- Custom investment reports for PE/VC investors
- Analysis and presentations for start-up companies
- Corporate presentations for CXOs
- Project finance and business plan reports
- Strategic reports related to opportunity analysis and market entry
- White papers and point-of-view articles
- Analytical frameworks for brownfield expansion
- Market size estimation and forecasts
- B2B surveys and analysis
I have worked with some of the best names in the domain including, Deloitte Research, Boston Analytics, Netscribes and Sutherland Global. My work has been well appreciated by senior management and clients. My skills include primary and desk research, business analysis, statistics, financial modeling, strategic consulting, professional presentations and infographics.