I am a US-based web pro with broad knowledge of the challenges and rewards of managing client expectations and team communications across cultures and multiple time zones. I'm a self-starter, a team player, I enjoy challenges, and I'm
I am a US-based web pro with broad knowledge of the challenges and rewards of managing client expectations and team communications across cultures and multiple time zones. I'm a self-starter, a team player, I enjoy challenges, and I'm ready to put my skills to work for you.
You might find less expensive managers, particularly overseas, but you'll spend more time managing them!
I have 17 years of experience as an employee, a contractor and as a successful business owner. Along the way I've:
• Consulted directly with top management at multi-billion dollar clients and with medium and small business owners to define goals and expectations using an open, non-technical style of communication
• Translated client objectives into developer goals and mapped out how to meet them on-time and on-budget
• Hired and managed web graphic designers, developers and assistants for my own business - we grew to 24 positive-minded, team-oriented employees
• Evaluated, hired and managed programming and graphics vendors internationally and across diverse cultures (I travelled to India to train vendors) using ODesk and other resources
• Trained and supported client staff in use of content management systems
• Personally provided top-notch customer service for small and large companies
• Grew my business by 30% year-over-year before selling in 2007
"This week, my client's new website launched thanks to Kyle's outstanding work as project manager, team lead for development, and reliable partner at every stage of the project. She is a pleasure to work with, she is very conscientious and committed to a great result. I recommend Kyle wholeheartedly!"
"In working with Kyle over the years, I have found her breadth of skills to be unique in that she can understand a company's business needs, sometimes when they themselves don't, and employ technology to satisfy those needs. Equally important, she focuses on providing solutions that work for the company and for the audience they are trying to reach. It is also clear to me that part of her success comes from her linguistics capabilities in that she speaks English, technology, marketing, sales and human resources."
"Kyle was an invaluable resource [who] provided high quality work to our
organization in an extremely cost effective manner."
- $27.78 HOURLY RATE
- 12 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
4 PORTFOLIO ITEMS