Expert Business Analyst and Project Manager with W...
Last active: 2 months ago
I have a PhD in management of technology and more than 30 years experience with business analysis, process design and IT system design and operation.
* I am quantitative, systems-theory driven, technically-savvy, practical and highly literate in English. I have worked with Web 2.0, XML, a multitude of web applications, media design tools, statistical modeling tools, financial analysis tools, data visualization graphics tools and a wide range of eLearning tools and techniques.
* I have hired more than 150 providers on oDesk and spent more than $150K over more than 200 projects.on
* I have published books, articles and academic papers in elite publications. I have written hundreds of website pages, blog articles and white papers.
* I built a boutique business in a college town developing high-level, video-intensive eLearning for Fortune 200 clients.
* I taught operations and supply chain management at a major business school for more than two decades.
I work with clients to help them:
a) analyze their current (or planned) operations to understand the underlying dynamics.
b) develop models (financial, logistical, operational) and business process designs to improve those dynamics.
c) source talent in the global freelancer market to implement their plans
d) project manage, or consult on project management to achieve high levels of performance and deliverables from freelance providers.
e) create training, documentation and eLearning materials to convey best practice to key stakeholders.