ETL(SSIS) and SQL Developer
Last active: 1 month ago
- Highly Skilled Professional with over 9 years of experience in Software Design, Development, Analysis, Testing, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tools.
- Extensive experience in Information Technology with special emphasis on design & development of Database/Data Warehousing/Client-Server applications.
DW & Data Modeling:
- Expertise in OLTP/OLAP System Study, developing Database Schemas like Star Schema and Snowflake Schema used in relational, dimensional and multidimensional modeling.
- Experience in analysis, design and construction of Data warehouses.
- Expert Experience in Normalization, De-normalization.
- Implemented Slowly Changing Dimensions - Type I & II in Dimension tables as per the requirements
- Proficient in using SQL Server Integration Services to build Data Integration and Workflow Solutions, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) solutions for Data warehousing applications.
- Skilled in Business Intelligence tools like SQL Server 2008R2 Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in creating SSIS packages to automate the Import and Export of data to and from SQL Server 2008 using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation and BIDS.
- Extensive experience in using T-SQL (DML, DDL) in SQL Server 2008R2/2005/2000 platforms.
- Experienced in creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Cursors, Triggers, User Profiles, User Defined Functions, Relational Database Models and Data Integrity in observing Business Rules.
- Implemented Change Tracking (CT) and Change Data Capture(CDC) functionality
- Extensive knowledge in tuning T-SQL (DDL and DML) queries to improve the database performance and availability.
- Broad experience in Query Optimization and performance tuning of stored procedures, functions etc.
- SQL Development experience in PMS, Wealth Management, Financial planning industries with a strong understanding of data & analytics.
- Having good knowledge with all modules: CMC, CMS, CCM, Universe Designer, Info view, Web Intelligence.
- Designing new Universes and modifying the existing ones as per ad-hoc requirements
- Have resolved universe join problems like Loops, FAN Trap, and CHASM Trap.
- Improving the performance of reports by tuning SQL Queries, Universes by using Aggregate Awareness, Short Cut Joins, and Derived Table.