I've been developing software in .NET technology, with a higher frequency on Web Applications and Desktop Applications. Having been in different fields I've gained experience in a wider range of technologies so I can offer an open perspective
I've been developing software in .NET technology, with a higher frequency on Web Applications and Desktop Applications. Having been in different fields I've gained experience in a wider range of technologies so I can offer an open perspective on IT development, I've worked on Thin Clients, Web Applications, Windows Applications, Web Services and Business Applications.
My preferred language is Vb.net and almost all of my work was done on it and I have managed to acquire a strong knowledge on almost all the technologies within. I've worked with a variety of database engines, mostly on MS SQL because of the tight relationship from being a Microsoft product. I find that in the reporting field Crystal Reports is the best option and MS SQL Reporting Service as the second.
I need order in my code that's why I like to follow coding standards. I like to use open source projects, having a lot of powerful tools out there I don't like to reinvent the wheel that's why my projects are founded on the greatest open source libraries covering all the needs for an enterprise application using the most up to date concepts like Object-Relational Mapping, Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, Separation of Concerns, Domain Driven Development, Test and Behavior Driven Development, Model-View-Controller Architecture.
Developer with field expertise, who as leader brings order, implements agile methodologies and uses the latest and greatest technology to propel the development of enterprise software towards milestone success without losing high attention to details and strict deadlines. An innovator, freethinker, who obtains efficient solutions to complex business and technical challenges without sacrificing extensibility and performance. Drives results by leveraging the ability to envision, design and implement infrastructure, applications and systems. In constant research and self-training of the new trends to follow the worldwide vision in IT development. Plays good as a team member and excellent as leader or solo developer.
Skills and Experience Summary:
- In the use of Computer Languages:
* VB.net 2 years. from 2008 to present.
* SQL 2 years. from 2002 to present.
* HTML 3 years. from 2004 to present.
* CSS 1 years. from 20011 to present.
* C# .Net 1year. from 20011 to 2012.
- In the use of Technologies / Frameworks:
* .Net Framework 2 years. from 2009 to present. Microsoft version 1.1 to 4.0.
* Web Frameworks MVC. 3 years. from 2008 to present. ASP.Net MVC 1 & 3.
* ASP.Net. 2 years. from 2009 to present.
* Windows Forms. 2 years. from 2010 to 2012.
- In the use of Operating Systems:
* Microsoft Windows 12 years. from 1999 to present. Installation and maintenance of desktops.
- $11.11 HOURLY RATE
- 137 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS