I'm looking for a position or project that will keep me challenged, as well as allow me to utilize the full suite of my expertise to deliver an outstanding product, which not only matches business goals and expectations, but
I'm looking for a position or project that will keep me challenged, as well as allow me to utilize the full suite of my expertise to deliver an outstanding product, which not only matches business goals and expectations, but also pushes customer/client experience to a new degree of satisfaction.
Over the span of my career, I’ve been fortunate to have gained tremendous experience in digital design, branding and corporate identity, print design, interaction and UI design as well as front-end development. A thorough understanding of these disciplines is key in capturing the essence of an idea and subsequently realizing it into a final product, be it digital or print. I will work with a client and cross-disciplinary teams on cultivating an original concept, an idea, a message, which is then distilled into mockups, and finally a visual design. If I'm providing art or creative direction on a project, I will work closely with the creative team on generating and advocating a direction, coordinate with all stakeholders to get the buy in. Utilizing my knowledge and experience with front-end development, I will partner with development and content teams to transform a design into a digital product, which is faithful to the original concept and functional specifications. I'm easy to work with and will collaborate with various marketing and business partners to deliver an excellent product that everyone can be proud of.
Prior to today, some of the agencies and in-house design teams I have worked at are Ogilvy & Mather, OppenheimerFunds, AKQA, dbox, and Kenneth Cole Productions. My portfolio spans various top accounts, such as: OppenheimerFunds, Unilever, IBM, Wyeth, TD Ameritrade, Kodak, Aflac, Merck, Time Warner Cable, DHL, Nestle Crunch, Ford, DuPont, Six Flags, Coca-Cola, and ESPN.
My skills include:
• 10+ years of experience with Visual Design for digital and print
• 6+ years of providing Creative Direction
• Expert understanding of marketing strategy, UX concepts and UI design principles
• Expert in creating mockups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual designs
• Excellent managerial, visual, written, and verbal communication skills
• Vast experience in working with cross-disciplinary teams
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Flash, Balsamiq, Eclipse
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluent in Mac and Windows operating systems
Personal portfolio site: http://www.atobonno.com