A business owner for the past 6 years I am interested in finding a career that is stable, challenging, and allows some relative freedom of work location. Previously as a business owner I had the opportunity, on several occasions to
A business owner for the past 6 years I am interested in finding a career that is stable, challenging, and allows some relative freedom of work location. Previously as a business owner I had the opportunity, on several occasions to experience the perspective that a manager has about an employee. This perspective was priceless when making the move to becoming an employee as I came to understand the expectations that a manager has. As an employee I understand that honesty, communication, diligence, and attention to detail are extremely valuable traits that I must exhibit.
· Attention to Detail
· I believe that I am diligent, I wake up 5am MST and go to sleep at 12am MST, generally working on projects between those times. I like to start work early.
· I believe I am a quick learner and often if I don’t understand something I will research it on my own time.
· I like to regularly communicate the status of what I am working on, and note any issues I may have, and any updates I may have made.
· I use the GTD(Getting Things Done Method) to take care of work projects and manage them.
· Visual Studio: 3 Months
· Adobe Dreamweaver: 12 Months(I was doing most of my web based programming in this before switching to Visual Studio)
· UiPath Studio: 8 Months: A workflow manager with Screen Scraping capabilities loosely using C#.
· General Microsoft Office: 10 years
· myPHP Admin: 4 months: Manager for MySQL databases
Coding Specific Experience
· Java: 4 Month: During AP Computer Science Course
· PHP 2 months
· MySQL: 3 Months
· C# 4 Months
I also have the below experience and Skills that were developed through the time spent in business:
1. Large Data Entry tasks/projects(swivel chair)
2. Book keeping(I think it is very important to have very granular financial reports to know what is going on with all of your businesses money.
3. Consultations(I follow the Emyth philosophy, and GTD philosophies of business systematization and personal habits. I have also owned an operated several business)
4. Marketing(I believe in using Direct Marketing, and creating offers to encourage purchases from primarily affluent consumers)
5. Website Development(I believe in creating minimalist websites that direct your visitors and guide them to the final decision of having to make a purchase through visual queues and clear directions)
6. Business Development(I believe in systemitizing businesses so that they can become scalable and/or franchisable. I use several pieces software to help automate the business process that can be automated.
7. Logo Design(I believe in creating minimalist logos that are visually striking, and memorable. I do this through a process of brain dumping, tradename, and trademark checking until I have the inspiration required to create your logo.
8. Virtual assistant(Due to my wide range of skills I can also be a virtual assistance and aid you in all the facets that are a part of your company)
- $20.00 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS