Results-driven programmer and Excel expert offering extensive experience of over 5 years in Visual Basic projects and of over 10 years of making Excel show its worth. I deliver efficient, high quality, tailored VBA solutions for a wide range of
Results-driven programmer and Excel expert offering extensive experience of over 5 years in Visual Basic projects and of over 10 years of making Excel show its worth. I deliver efficient, high quality, tailored VBA solutions for a wide range of business needs involving the Microsoft Office suite.
Highly motivated and driven by curiosity, I am looking forward to taking on new, diverse and more stimulating projects. I pursue challenges that will eventually translate to growth and will add value to a business and / or personal endeavors.
Using conventional methods for conventional tasks (the wheel has already been invented), I also keep an “out of the box” perspective, in order to build innovative, next-generation solutions.
My extensive work with Excel and VBA, combined with exposure to a top-of-the-industry, multinational working environment, have allowed me to develop a wide set of skills:
• Detail-orientation and focus on accuracy, standardization and control of data;
• Comfort with and adaptability to data from various industries;
• Effective planning, always keeping project scalability, flexibility and durability in mind;
• Well-organized development, delivering clean code by using objects, naming conventions and comments;
• Knack for identifying (potential) bugs and for code / process optimization;
• Demonstrated customer proclivity and responsiveness to various work patterns;
• Diligence, end-to-end ownership, accountability and follow-through.
Able to deliver a wide range of Excel and VBA-based solutions including, but not limited to:
• Cross-application task automation with custom task managers,
• Consolidation of data originating in various and numerous sources (see Portfolio),
• Distribution of data to various and numerous destination files (see Portfolio),
• Reporting tools with integrated, dynamic dashboards,
• Data mapping, data validation, data cleansing and data standardization,
• VBA code debugging, fixing and optimization,
• Excel user-defined functions,
• Custom user forms and custom UI (ribbon elements, menus etc.),
• On-demand utility libraries and Excel templates,
• Consultancy on process mapping and streamlining.
- $18.90 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
1 PORTFOLIO ITEM