I have over 7 years of experience in developing, designing and implementing web- based applications for the clients ranging from small business to Fortune 500 companies. During this span of time, I have led more than 20 projects on SharePoint
I bring in true technical acumen, professionalism and commitment to my work with a strong will to succeed in today’s competitive environment. I am known to be results driven with ability to implement client solutions and processes on time and to the client's satisfaction.
- SharePoint (2007 / 2010)
• Custom Timer Jobs, Custom Web parts, Custom Event Receivers, Custom Fields
• Feature deployment and Packaging
• State Machine Workflows
• Sequential Workflows
• SharePoint Designer
• Themes and Branding
• External Content Type-BCS and InfoPath Forms
- SQL Server (2000/2005/2008)
• Identify opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
• Provide technical vision thought leadership and a global view of the application.
• Maintain latest knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
• Evaluate and identify appropriate technology for delivering the company’s services.
• Review current best practices for the selected web framework and establish the initial architecture for the application.
• Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing.
• Recognize and fix implementation problems identified in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process.
- $35.00 HOURLY RATE
- 387 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS