With more than 15 years of experience and 10 years in management positions, my main objective is deliver quality solutions on IT based on international standards, bests practices and the deployment of technological solutions with minimal IT headcount growth. I'm Very good in demanding, politically complex environments. Specialization areas: • Project management based on PMI Standards. • Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery aligned with the DRI (ABCP Certified). • Document workflow, SharePoint specialist. • IT Process Analysis and ITIL V3 Aligned solutions and Helpdesk. • Personnel and resources direction. • Strategic planing. • Software design an development in different programming languages. • IT Infrastructure design and administration. • Telecommunications. • Network security and optimization. • Windows / Linux server administration.
Bitrix Intranet Job Cost Overview
Typical total cost of oDesk Bitrix Intranet projects based on completed and fixed-price jobs.
oDesk Bitrix Intranet Jobs Completed Quarterly
On average, 0 Bitrix Intranet projects are completed every quarter on oDesk.
Time to Complete oDesk Bitrix Intranet Jobs
Time needed to complete a Bitrix Intranet project on oDesk.
Average Bitrix Intranet Freelancer Feedback Score
Bitrix Intranet oDesk freelancers typically receive a client rating of 5.00.
Bogdan F. Agency Contractor
In any case while doing a work I am thinking how can I help a customer to obtain much profit from his project. So the result seems to be the best under such approach.
Luba Tinaeva Agency Contractor
If you want your organization to work more effective, that's where I can help you out. I work with 1C-Bitrix products family - Bitrix CMS and Bitrix24 Extranet. The first one allows me to create eCommerce solutions, internal social network, content portals. Bitrix24 Extranet is a corporate in-cloud portal for your team that takes team work to the higher level. In includes CRM for your leads and business processes that are configured to suit needs of any small- and medium-sized organization. I do jobs: - Bitrix24 administration and customization. - Bitrix24 creating of business processes. - Lead generation to Bitrix24 from website. - Bitrix CMS installation and customization. - Business analysis. Looking forward to work with you.
Over the last 4 years, I have developed a wide range of websites using BITRIX, HTML, HTML5, PHP, and MySQL including sites for e-shops, wholesale trades, companies and small businesses. Were introduced a lot of Bitrix Intranet, produced more than 1,000 hours of improvements. My basic competence is programming Bitrix as a new project and improve the current. I'm looking for opportunities to build or improve a web sites or intranet portals for you or your business. I also have some experience in the following areas: MySQL, Ajax, HTML5, and software design and testing.
I've been working in a digital agency situated in Moscow during last 5 years (3,5 years - programmer, 1,5 years - team leader). I have a big experience in creating different web applications: promo, CRM, b2b and b2c services, e-commerce, startups. I also have an experience in creating interactive multimedia systems. I developed different projects for both small business and major brands like Kia, Volkswagen, Skoda, Castrol, Subaru, Toyota, E.ON and Auriga (russian representations). Besides my basic work I have a time for freelance job (I am a legal person: individual entrepreneur) and I wish to try working with international clients. I can develop web applications using: - PHP (Kohana, Yii Frameworks; Drupal, Joomla, MODx, Bitrix CMS); - C# (for example CRM-clients or interactive multimedia systems); - Node.JS (Express.js, SailsJS); - Java (Android apps, I don't have a big experience, but I want to have it). Database & storages: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache. I divide my job to 3 steps: 1. Approval. Talking, prototyping, specification, technical requirements, division into stages (if your project is "big"). 2. Implementation. Details about the stages & the future payments. I divide 70% of the budget to equal parts. The count of the parts is equal to stages amount. You pay this part after I finish the stage and you accept it. And you pay the remaining 30% after finishing the whole project. 3. Testing. It's the most important step in my job. I wish you have a good and stable application.