I've been working in a digital agency situated in Moscow during last 5 years (3,5 years - programmer, 1,5 years - team leader). I have a big experience in creating different web applications: promo, CRM, b2b and b2c services
I've been working in a digital agency situated in Moscow during last 5 years (3,5 years - programmer, 1,5 years - team leader). I have a big experience in creating different web applications: promo, CRM, b2b and b2c services, e-commerce, startups. I also have an experience in creating interactive multimedia systems.
I developed different projects for both small business and major brands like Kia, Volkswagen, Skoda, Castrol, Subaru, Toyota, E.ON and Auriga (russian representations).
Besides my basic work I have a time for freelance job (I am a legal person: individual entrepreneur) and I wish to try working with international clients.
I can develop web applications using:
- PHP (Kohana, Yii Frameworks; Drupal, Joomla, MODx, Bitrix CMS);
- C# (for example CRM-clients or interactive multimedia systems);
- Node.JS (Express.js, SailsJS);
- Java (Android apps, I don't have a big experience, but I want to have it).
Database & storages: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache.
I divide my job to 3 steps:
1. Approval. Talking, prototyping, specification, technical requirements, division into stages (if your project is "big").
Details about the stages & the future payments. I divide 70% of the budget to equal parts. The count of the parts is equal to stages amount. You pay this part after I finish the stage and you accept it. And you pay the remaining 30% after finishing the whole project.
3. Testing. It's the most important step in my job. I wish you have a good and stable application.
- $15.00 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
3 PORTFOLIO ITEMS