Goal-orienting leader with 19 years of experience providing creative and strategic management within arenas of special operations, human development, program and project innovation, process improvements, facilities maintenance, and product sales. Intense focal visionary with experiential knowledge necessary upon
Goal-orienting leader with 19 years of experience providing creative and strategic management within arenas of special operations, human development, program and project innovation, process improvements, facilities maintenance, and product sales. Intense focal visionary with experiential knowledge necessary upon overseeing and directing multilevel, cross-functioning initiatives through successful completion. Multicultural sensitive and interpersonal passionate leader able to develop top performers. Career-orienting life learner with multiple degrees with extensive leadership and management training. Recipient of multiple leadership and management awards through the United States Armed Forces.
Risk Management • Facility & Lodging Management • Inventory Management
Security Management • Resource Management • Purchasing & Procurement Management • Budget Analysis • Expenditure Forecasting • Financial Advisory • Regulatory Control • Product Distribution & Sales • Business-to-Business Marketing • Personnel Development & Training • Customer Service & Guest Relations
Summary of Accomplishments
• Awarded the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal with bronze star, Armed Forces Reserve Medal with Meritorious device, and, as Quadrant Section Leader commanding a staff of 23 (Iraq & U.S.) and managing over 160 dangerous radical and security threat detainees.
• Awarded the Army Commendation Medal, as Special Project Unit Member (dig team) plan, prepare, orchestrate, execute, and manage over 7,000 detainee searches, over 700 modular detainee housing unit searches, and over 24 compound security integrity checks resulting in the seizure of hundreds of weapons and contraband reducing the threat to 390 U.S. Service members and 240 Iraqi correctional officers.
• Awarded the Iraq Campaign Medal with bronze star and Armed Forces Reserve Medal with Meritorious device, as a Navy Training Team Member for providing flawless shipboard engineering and damage control instruction to fledgling Iraqi Navy while forging professional bonds between U.S. and Iraq Sailors,
• Awarded the Navy & Marine Corp Achievement Medal for outstanding customer service to 10,000 plus permanent and transient residents, processing over $100,000 in transactions with zero discrepancies, and creating a master floor plan detailing the layout of 1100 rooms in 22 buildings resulting in receiving 5-star accreditation, as Administration Officer and Building Manager.
• Awarded the Navy & Marine Corp Achievement Medal for consolidating base operations support and facilities real estate management among all 8 Naval bases representing Navy Region Southwest, while providing support to operational fleet units, base tenants, and military personnel and their families through plan development and strategies for long-range projects, as Executive Assistant Officer.
• Awarded commendation honors accompanying the Navy Good Conduct Medal for successfully implementing the property management lodging touch system after identifying, reporting, and correcting errors to quickly improve hotel front desk operational procedures. Moreover, successfully repaired and replaced numerous Keyless Lock SAFLOK systems improving quality of living and reducing contractor costs of over $10,000, as Hospitality Supervisor.
• Awarded commendation honors accompanying the National Defense Service Medal and Navy Expeditionary Medal for maintaining excellent food service administration, impeccable food sanitation standards, flawless customer service, high ethical principles, and professionally developing 9 junior personnel during western Pacific deployments (USS La Jolla, USS Columbus, and USS Key West), as Front Line Supervisor/Division Training Officer/Assistant Kitchen Manager.
Education and Self-Development
• Bachelor Science in Business Administration (Management), 2013, (GPA 3.2), University of Phoenix, Honolulu, HI
• Associate Arts of Science in General Studies, 2013, (GPA 3.2), University of Phoenix, Honolulu, HI
• Life, Accident, and Health Agent (Life Agent), 2013, Department of Insurance, Administration & Licensing Services Branch, State of California, Los Angeles, CA
• Ethics and Code, Insurance and Securities School of California, 2013, San Diego, CA
• Life and Health Agent, Insurance and Securities School of California, 2013, San Diego, CA
• Professional Literacy Volunteer Tutor, Hawai’i Literacy, 2011, Honolulu, HI