My Objective is to continue excelling in my career in the field of Information technology and software development in particular. In addition to participating in a challenging position in the Software industry, where my excellent analytical problem solving skills and
My Objective is to continue excelling in my career in the field of Information technology and software development in particular. In addition to participating in a challenging position in the Software industry, where my excellent analytical problem solving skills and a strong work ethic will add value to business operations.
- Almost 12 years of Experience in the Field of Information Technology,
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Extensive experience in Team leading using Agile Project management, Agile Software Development, Scrum and XP.
- Experienced in Application Development using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), WSS 3.0.
- Hands on SharePoint 2010.
- Experienced in Windows and Web Application Development using Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Extensive experience in the complete application development life-cycle including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing, and maintenance Skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs.
- Experienced in Object-Oriented Analysis and design of databases and user interfaces.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the field of Artificial Intelligence in general, Optical character recognition, Neural Networks, NLP, Machine Learning and Data Mining in particular.
- Possess strong analytical/problem solving abilities, multi tasking, details oriented, intellectual acceptance of new technologies and fast adaptation to new methodologies and systems.
- Excellent communication/documentation skills along with high team spirit, self motivation and great ability to get the job done on time.
- PMI member and preparing for PMP credentials. Familiar with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Strong written and verbal communications in both the English and the Arabic languages.
- $33.33 HOURLY RATE
- 772 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
7 PORTFOLIO ITEMS