OBJECTIVE: Highly knowledgeable in General/Cost Accounting in search of Accounting Clerk position or any position expedient on my qualification in a prestigious company which will give me the opportunity to use my solid background in Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable
OBJECTIVE: Highly knowledgeable in General/Cost Accounting in search of Accounting Clerk position or any position expedient on my qualification in a prestigious company which will give me the opportunity to use my solid background in Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Cash Management and all facets of Accounting.
Honest, sincere, disciplined and hardworking, in good health and able to learn quickly. Able to take instructions from superiors easily and carry out those instructions. A self starter and would always make sure that an assign task was done.
Has high moral and ethical standards including total abstinence from the use of alcohol, cigarettes and prohibited drugs
Communicate well in both oral and written English.
MUNICIPAL RURAL BANK OF NABUA, Inc. September 3, 2012 – June 28, 2013
Hi-Way 1, Brgy., San Francisco,
Nabua, Camarines Sur
Accounting Clerk (Reliever)
• Preparation and compilation of ticket transactions.
• Assists in the preparation of Financial Statements.
• Do the monthly Bank Reconciliation.
• Assists customers with opening and closing of accounts.
• Accept cash and checks for deposits, receives and verify loan payments and processing cash withdrawals.
• Prepare Official Receipts for change each of loan borrowers.
• Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawers at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Balance currency, cash and checks at the beginning and end of the each day.
• Preparation of cashier’s blotter, proof sheets and tickets (Initial Entry).
• In Charge for the SSS, Philhealt & HDMF premiums and salary loans remittances.
• Payroll preparation.
• ATM cash loading and unloading.
• Cash custodian and any other accountable bank forms.
• Preparation of proof sheets and tickets (Final Entry).
• Posting and reconciliation of General Ledger.
• Preparation of weekly and quarterly reports to BSP.
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES
7F One E-com Bldg., Palm Avenue,
Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Accounts Payable Invoice Processor – Data Entry August 9, 2010 – August 15, 2012
- Perform a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department:
• Updates and Documented the Desk Top Procedure (DTP) for Check Request Invoices, Urgent Check Request Invoices, US Non- Production & Production Invoices, Canada Non-Production & Production Invoices.
• Process all Check Request Invoices, Urgent Check Request Invoices, US Non-Production & Production Invoices, Canadian Non-Production & Production Invoices, SYNNEX Invoices, Tech Data Invoices, Fuji Xerox Invoices, on my queue.
• Keys data into automated system and verifies input.
• Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc
• Segregate and process all invoices in different currencies.
• Process all assigned invoices for the day.
• Ensure all activities assigned to has been completed as per SLA/KPI or agreed turnaround times.
• 80% data entry/admin and 20% reviewing and other rule-based activities.
• Key the data into automated system and verifies input.
• Process, verifies and audit invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders etc.
• Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed.
• Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation clears exception items
• Handle customer disputes.
• Post ledger and general journal entries
• Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility.
FASTCARGO LOGISTIC CORPORATION
Oyster Bldg 1, Kabihasnan Road,
NAIA Avenue, Brgy. San Dionisio,
Parañaque City 1700
Accounting Staff-Payables January 14, 2008 – August 6, 2010
▪ Computer Literate
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• Sun System
• Fastrak System
• RPro System
Iriga City, Camarines Sur
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Graduate)
May 20, 2011 PATS YOU AWARDS for April
June 24, 2011 PATS YOU AWARDS for May
July 22, 2011 PATS YOU AWARDS for June
September 30, 2011 PATS YOU AWARD for September
December 31, 2011 PATS YOU AWARD for December