I am Vinod and I have more than 10 year experience in managing Linux and cPanel servers. I have versatile experience in setting up and managing servers, optimising them for the best usage and fine tuning the security aspects
I am Vinod and I have more than 10 year experience in managing Linux and cPanel servers. I have versatile experience in setting up and managing servers, optimising them for the best usage and fine tuning the security aspects. I am very good in migrating websites or applications from one server to another with lowest possible downtime. Along with that I use shell scripting to automate day-to-day activities. I have set up and maintained clusters of DNS servers, web servers using Apache / Nginx controlled by a Load Balancer, Db servers using MySQL / Percona /MariaDB with Master - Slave replication. I have also experience in setting up NFS server for remote storage.
I can be available any time on all weekdays and can provide industry references if needed.
Why you wont regret for hiring me.
1. I love what I do and I insist on doing it well.
2. I follow certain work ethics and 100 % privacy and confidentiality is promised.
3. I do not outsource my projects.
4. I use Linux PC and Laptop and hence my computer is free from virus.
5. Have more than 3 active internet connections. DSL, WiMAX, 3G x 2 . So no ISP issue
1. True professional. An engineer by profession and education.
2. I am honest. I don't boast on what I don't know. I know Linux and I know it well.
3. I would rather ask 100 questions than making mistakes.
4. NDA is fine. Can send it as a hard copy / fax / email.
5. I have many other things to do too and I value my personal life too. So no lame excuses or delay projects. I am efficient in my work. I believe " a stitch in time saves nine " completely.
6. I understand that what you are spending is your hard earned money.
7. I will be online on Skype / Gtalk / Yahoo / AIM and I will be available on email / phone.
With my 8.5 year experience, I believe I can understand what is the requirement completely. I have been a help desk (Kayako, Perlbill, WHMCS, Cereberus ) tech for the last 6 and half years and I have been dealing with a lot of people ranging from technically sound server / network administrators and architects to laymen. I can effectively communicate in a language which is understandable to whom I am dealing with.
Pasting below a briefing about my skills.
my experiences include
--Centos, FreeBSD, Ubuntu , Redhat
-- Apache , Nginx , Lighttpd , varnish cache
-- MySQL , Percona , MariaDB
-- Shell scripting, Working over command line.
-- Control panels like cPanel, Plesk, Webmin, zpanel
-- Cloud operating systems like Applogic, Onapp.
-- Working on KVM switch ( for installing OS / networking issue trouble shooting etc )
-- Server security , Firewalls, Mod Security
--Customised server setup for Drupal , Wordpress , Joomla
-- Documentation Skills
And many other services / applications which are necessary for managing linux based servers and applications.
- $20.00 HOURLY RATE
- 1138 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS