I'm a marketing professional who specializes in creating integrated marketing communication plans from branding, social media marketing, and event planning. In addition, I'm advanced on the computer working with Adobe Creative Suites, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I
I'm a marketing professional who specializes in creating integrated marketing communication plans from branding, social media marketing, and event planning. In addition, I'm advanced on the computer working with Adobe Creative Suites, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I am also fluent in Mandarin.
I am looking to bring my knowledge in graphic design and marketing specialty to the position. Pertinent experiences and skills for the posted position include:
• Digital Platforms. I have experience in managing social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I also built a website with Wordpress for a transmedia project on Henry David Thoreau's Walden.
• Graphic Design/Video Editing/Presentation Design. As a communication intern at IBM Taiwan’s Marketing and Communication department, I assisted employees with a variety of tasks- print design, video editing, filming interviews, and assisting an award ceremony. Because of the variety of jobs that needed to be done, I definitely used my knowledge in a variety of software as well as pushed to learn new ones. I also have experiences designing presentations with PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Communication skills. As a leader in the student group, Taiwanese American Union, I made constant communication with staff members to ensure all our weekly events and responsibilities are carried through. Throughout the process of carrying out an event, I often faced and overcame obstacles that jeopardized the event.
• Ability to handle stress and challenges. As the Art Director of Prime magazine (UCLA), I constantly faced the challenge of time restraint. I often have to coordinate with photographers and writers efficiently in order to meet deadlines. During my time as a Global Promotions intern at DreamWorks Animation, I took initiatives and multiple roles to assist both the National and International Promotions team.
• Strong interest in event planning and project management. Although I have a background in graphic design and marketing, I would really love to gain more experience in project management.
- $22.22 HOURLY RATE
- 0 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
6 PORTFOLIO ITEMS