Linux Administrator,PHP, MySQL, XHTML, AJAX, jQuer...
Last active: 05/12/2012
Our skill sets and understanding with various environments and technologies would be better represented from the facts below –
• Good English communication with overseas customers
• Handling OOAD, UML and Design patterns
• Excellent in analytical and programming skills, quick learner of new technologies
• Hands on experience in SDLC and Agile development methodologies
• Readily available for skype IM text chat/ call during work hours
• Experienced in SVN and GIT usage
• Good web server knowledge and a full understanding of communication technologies such as TCP/IP, Proxies, FTP, Shell etc.
Apart from the above, our role in a project includes Requirement analysis phase, CSD (Customer Specification Document) creation, project plan development and defining weekly deliverable milestones, DB architecture design, Website development, W3C validations of the web pages, test plan creation, weekly project demos, client communication, ACE project account management and defining team tasking, sending daily status updates and taking acceptance of customer on subsequent project releases, ensuring implantation of customer’s feedback in the next consecutive release, providing website training documentation to the customer.