My French spelling is (99,999%) impeccable. But most important, I pay a particular attention to detail. French is not only a language to me, it's a lifestyle. I love playing with words, building perfect sentences, choosing carefuly one
My French spelling is (99,999%) impeccable. But most important, I pay a particular attention to detail. French is not only a language to me, it's a lifestyle. I love playing with words, building perfect sentences, choosing carefuly one word or another to match what I exactly want to say. It doesn't take so much time, it's just the way I like to think. A nice quality when it comes to translation: the important for me is to be as close as possible to the meaning.
I'm comfortable with either common and professional English. I spent last year in New Zealand, traveling, working, meeting people. I'm a fluent speaker... and writer. In my previous jobs, I've sucessfully done various writing works such as:
- websites content
- mobile apps/games content
- press releases
- communication and negociations via email
- proofreading (in French)
Some of the companies I worked for and their specialty:
- AppGratis is a worldwide mobile apps recommendations network. As product manager and Chief Editor for the ApplicationAndroid.com blog, I wrote a lot of news and articles about Android apps (in French). I also took care of deals negociations with apps editors as well as customer support.
- Air Liquide is specialized in cold gas engeeniring for high technologies (space, navy, scientific research...). I was webmaster for several websites of the company and wrote content in French and English.
- Interships for several book publishers (Max Milo, les Éditions du Léopard Masqué): proofreading, Desktop Publishing softwares...
My young and fresh brain is available for any writing/translating job!
- $20.00 HOURLY RATE
- 17 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
3 PORTFOLIO ITEMS