QuickBoooks, Xero and NetSuite Accounting Expert
Last active: 4 days ago
I am provider of Bookkeeping, Accounting and Tax preparation services to US, UK and Canada companies from its offshore center in India. I specialize in servicing CPA firms as well as small, medium and large business.
The range of outsourced bookkeeping and tax preparation services that I offer include:
-> General Ledger
-> Accounts Payable
-> Accounts Receivable
-> Cash Application
-> Bank / Credit Card Reconciliation
-> Fixed Assets
-> Accounting Setup (This includes the setting up the software and
migrating the books from one software to another)
-> Income (Profit & Loss) Statement
-> Balance Sheet
-> Cash Flow / Budgeting
-> Financial Statements & Reports
-> Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End Review
-> Preparing Adjusting Trial Balance
-> Books Cleanup
-> Management Reporting
-> Financial Analysis
QuickBooks, Sage, NetSuite and Tally.
Please feel free to contact me, I am available through Skype and G Mail.
Having 8+ Years experience in using Quick Books and Net Suite extensively for accounting tasks.
- Updating day-to-day fiscal transactions in to books.
- Operating and Other Expenses and Incomes.
- Handling Accounts Payable
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Entering Bills against Purchase Orders
- Making Bill Payments against Bills
- Reconciling Vendor Statements.
- Handling Accounts Receivables
- Entering Sales Orders
- Creating Estimates against Sales Orders for Customers.
- Invoices, Receipts and Deposits.
- Preparing Payroll Reports (Weekly, Bi-weekly and Monthly)
- Preparing Quarterly and Yearly Payroll Tax Returns
- Form 941
- Form 940 and E-filing.
- Processing EFTPS Payments.
- Preparing Monthly and Quarterly Sales Tax Returns and Filing returns through online.
- Prepared Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Other Reconciliations - Credit Cards, Line of Credit, Mortgage Loans, and Other Ledger accounts.
- Maintaining Fixed Assets Ledger and calculating Depreciation on Fixed Assets through Fixed Assets CS.
- Handling of all quires relating to Inter-Company transactions.
- Handling the accounts independently up to finalization which involved preparation of
- Trial Balance
- Profit & Loss account
- Balance sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Preparing Monthly and Annual Financial reports and Comparative Graphs.
- Preparing MIS reports as per requirements.