I am a Senior iPhone & Android App, Game Developer, who have worked over 5 years in several part of mobile app development. I have developed over 50 apps across the major platforms, including iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android (phone and
I am a Senior iPhone & Android App, Game Developer, who have worked over 5 years in several part of mobile app development. I have developed over 50 apps across the major platforms, including iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android (phone and tablet) with Native Tools (XCode, Eclipse) and Cross-Platform Tools (Xamarin, Titanium).
Building professional and smart apps is my hobby. I like to build apps like Facebook. Typically, i can complete this kind of apps within 3 months.
I am not only a programmer but also a project manager. I can guide clients who want to build apps. I can manage projects from scratch to success.
I am also an expert in debugging and analysing Objective-C, Java, C#, Ruby, PHP source codes so i am the right developer for updating & fixing bugs.
Followings are the categories that i have been working in.
- Social Networking
- Photo & Videos
- Health & Fitness
- Food & Drink
- Cocos2D & Box2D Games
- Social Games
- 3D Games
I have rich experience in following areas.
- Social Networking APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, ... )
- Location APIs (Foursquare, Yelp, ... )
- Apple Services (In App Purchase, Push Notification, ...)
- Google Services (GCM, In App Billing, Place APIs, Map APIs, Image APIs, ... )
- Web Service Integration (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST, ... )
- Advertisement Services (iAd, AdMob, RevMob, ... )
- Utility APIs (Bluetooth, Dropbox, Wifi ... )
- Git (Github, Assembla, BerliOS, Bitbucket, Team Foundation Server, ... )
- Image Processing (CoreImage, GPUImage, ... )
- Game Framework (Cocos2D, Box2D, OpenGL, ... )
- Web Service & Site (PHP, Ruby - Ruby on Rails, C# - .Net, ... )
- Graphics Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, ... )
- Marketing (Infusionsoft, ... )
- XCode (Objective-C, Cocoa, ... )
- Eclipse, ADT (Java, ... )
- Visual Stuido (C, C++, C#, .Net, ... )
- Xamarin Studio (C#, .Net, MonoTouch, Mono for Android, ... )
Thanks for your consideration,