Software and Web Developer
Last active: 1 month ago
10+ years of successful experience developing standalone software and web applications for multiple platforms. Able to create and improve client-server, multithreaded, web applications, utilities, kernel modules for Linux OS servers, desktops and embedded systems. Responsibilities include providing innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to meet technical objectives and timing. Works fine independently or in a team. Analytical, creative and innovative thinker. Excellent communications skills. 1st place winner PayPal hackathon.
Hardware platforms: x86, MIPS32, ARM9.
Full stack Network software, database and web applications:
- HTTP, Web servers(Apache, ngineX, Node.js) SQL, NoSQL DB, XML, JSON, CGI.
- Custom Linux application development and cross-compilation.
- Linux kernel modules development.
- Test Driven Development; Tests automatization.
- Debug Environment: Mantis, Redmine, Redbooth.
- Unix Developer Environment: Terminal, Vim, Emacs, GCC, BASH scripting, Makefile, Linux systems configuration, etc.
- Version control systems: SVN, CVS, GIT.
- Network client-server applications, multi-threaded applications.
- Firmware for Linux-devices: OpenEmbedded, BitBake, Busybox.
- Boot Loaders: RedBoot, U-Boot.
- h.264, mpeg4, jpeg, mjpeg.