“This artist is a work of art herself. She did a great job for me. She was easily accessible and she went above and beyond my expectations. This artist’s talent is beyond what I expected. I enjoyed her work
“This artist is a work of art herself. She did a great job for me. She was easily accessible and she went above and beyond my expectations. This artist’s talent is beyond what I expected. I enjoyed her work so much and hired her for a second contract right away. If you are looking for great work, this artist will give you your monies worth.” - Shirron Reid, Fly Designaz
I'm a forward thinking creative with over 10 years of experience in the design industry and I specialize in contemporary and distinctive logo designs that explores a range of aesthetics and areas of discipline. My style is contemporary, adaptable and unique.
Furthermore, I'm passionate about design, organized, motivated, highly creative independent designer that strives for excellence, very keen eye to detail, excellent project management skills, values client communication and delivers on deadline without compromising quality.
I have created a wide range of visual identities, logotypes, graphic & web design projects including graphic design for start up companies and small businesses across the globe. Client satisfaction is my number one priority, so you can be sure that I'll deliver high quality work and deliver professional designs.
I provide the following services:
- Logo Design
- Brand and Identity Design
- Business Card Design
- Brochure Design
- Marketing Collateral
- Sales Sheet Design
- Poster and Flyer Design
- E-book Cover Design
- Textile Design
- Surface Design
- T-shirt Design
- Greeting Cards Design
- Webpage Layout
- Web Forms
- Web Banners
- Landing Pages
- PowerPoint Presentation
- PowerPoint Presentation Conversion to a Video
MY LOGO DESIGN PROCESS
1. BRIEFING - The project starts with questions and answers. I'll provide you with a short questionnaire (a creative brief form that I'll have you answered when our project officially starts) which will guide you with a set of questions, the answers to which will help inform me about your business, your needs and your personal design style and preferences.
2. CLARIFICATION - I'll clarify any outstanding questions I might have, recommend best course of action, if needed, or get to work assuming all the details provided are complete.
3. INITIAL DESIGN - I get to work creating the initial different design concepts. The process includes brainstorming through sketching several ideas on a paper and bringing them to life with the aid of Adobe Illustrator CC. Depending on the project type, the initial concepts could come to you in as little as 24-48 hours.
4. FEEDBACK - You consider the initial design concepts, and provide feedback on your favorites. With the feedback you provide, I'll generate the next set of concepts.
5. REFINEMENT - I'll continue to refine the design based on your feedback. From color, to fonts, to images, I'll continue to refine and customize the design until it meets with your complete satisfaction. With the Unlimited Revision Guarantee, you can feel free to ask for changes as we gradually narrow the options down until we arrive at the final design.
6. FINAL PRODUCTION - Once we arrive at the final chosen design, whether it's a logo or a the complete branding package, I will then generate the final files. This might mean preparing a library of final logo files, or generating the print-ready files for the branding/identity package or creating the final brochure file which will be sent to a printer. I will work with you to ensure that the formats provided meet with your printer's specifications.
7. FINAL SOURCE FILES - You will receive your artwork as two main types of files, Vector and Raster. Vector files, (.ai .eps and .pdf) have different uses but can easily be resized without sacrificing resolution or print quality. Raster files (.jpg .psd .gif .tif and .png) are used for websites and other specific printing uses. Depending on the type of project, final files are provided to you either electronically, delivered via email, or downloaded through Dropbox.
- $22.22 HOURLY RATE
- 2082 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
4 PORTFOLIO ITEMS