I have been working as a Credit Analyst in a major private bank in Greece for 6 years. I have graduated from the Athens University of Economics & Business where I attended the Msc in Economics with specialization in Econometrics. Furthermore
I have been working as a Credit Analyst in a major private bank in Greece for 6 years. I have graduated from the Athens University of Economics & Business where I attended the Msc in Economics with specialization in Econometrics. Furthermore I have graduated from the Patras University where I attended the Bsc in Economics.
- I have a strong professional experience in finance in a major private bank. Thus I am experienced how to work under high pressure, team environment, provide results before deadlines.
- I have a strong academic background in economic science, research, and several extracurricular achievements with high results. Moreover, I keep up-to-date with developments, new tools and ideas in my area.
- I believe I have many personal characteristics and skills which are required for this position. In particular, from my experience as a Credit Analyst and a Research Assistant I have developed strong analytical, communication, negotiating, team working and leadership skills and I am used to working in competitive and demanding environments, dealing with difficult and complex situations and achieving high targets. I try to solve problems using creativity and finding innovative solutions by thinking ‘out of the box’. Generally, I look forward to changes and new challenges. I set high objectives for myself and I work steadily towards them and, as my previous employers said, I act quickly and efficiently on my own initiative. I have also proved that I am not afraid of taking responsibility for my mistakes and learn from them.
I have high career ambitions, I constantly seek out new opportunities for learning, personal development and career progression and I am prepared to work hard in order to materialize them.
I am specialized in doing the following:
- Credit rating of enterprises & subsequent preparation of underwriting.
- Process financial data of enterprises (I.F.R.S. & G.A.A.P)
- Investigation and analysis of viability, solvency and credit risk of each enterprise.
- Credit risk analysis.
- Financial analysis
- Statistical analysis via E-views, Excel, S.P.S.S.
- $15.00 HOURLY RATE
- 0 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
1 PORTFOLIO ITEM