• More than 11 years of experience as Software Architect, Chief Programmer, Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer and J2EE Developer with proven success in Designing, Developing and Testing Web, Desktop and Middle-ware development with specialized expertise in Java/JEE, .Net and
• More than 11 years of experience as Software Architect, Chief Programmer, Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer and J2EE Developer with proven success in Designing, Developing and Testing Web, Desktop and Middle-ware development with specialized expertise in Java/JEE, .Net and Ruby platform.
• In depth experience in developing applications using application frameworks like EJB (Entity Beans, Session Beans, and Message Driven Beans), Spring and JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
• Experienced in popular frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Wicket, GWT (GWTExt), Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET etc.
• Extensive Experience on Web Services/SOAP, REST/RESTFul Web Services with JAX-WS/RS .
• Extensively used JPA/Hibernate/nHibernate, IBatis, Entity Framework, Spring DAO/Hibernate as Persistence layer and ORM framework
• Used Lombardi Teamworks as BPM suite and JBoss BRMS/SOA with JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
• Development experience in InfoPath 2007, Share Point 2007 security (RSA Access Manager to centralize security integration), Windows SharePoint services and workflow.
• Extensively used IIS, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss.
• Hands on experience in Ant, Maven, Lunt Build, Cruise Control, Hudson; Version Control Systems like CVS, VSS, Subversion, Borland StarTeam, GIT and Issue Tracking Systems namely BugZilla, JIRA and Mantis.
• Experienced in Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Management, Document Management Systems, Ready-made Garments Industry, Financial Applications, Education, Travel, Telecom domain.
• Extensive experience with Agile practices namely XP, TDD, Continuous Integration and SCRUM.
• Database experience with MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL and noSQL Database namely MongoDB.
• Extensively used Eclipse, NetBeans, RubyMine, and Visual Studio.
• Frequent in Linux/Unix, and Windows OS.