I am a hybrid developer who is hungry for new challenges. I have been working in enterprise payments handling systems, web admin portals, web based crowd investing platforms, mobile loyalty systems and etc. I have the passion of research and
I am a hybrid developer who is hungry for new challenges. I have been working in enterprise payments handling systems, web admin portals, web based crowd investing platforms, mobile loyalty systems and etc. I have the passion of research and developing cutting edge technologies and apply them in projects to give the clients a 'WOW' feeling.
I have been privileged to worked in various platforms like windows, web and mobile. I have an extensive technical knowledge in .Net related windows and web applications and well-versed in architectures such as MVC and Microsoft Web Forms, Microsoft design patterns, Client-side scripting, ORM/SQL Server scripting, Dependency Injections, HTTP communication APIs, CSS, Unit testing, source control, continues integration and deployment , Microsoft Azure, AWS and etc.
Hands on experience in development of IOS mobile apps including IOS mobile SDKs’.
Moreover, I have a positive attitude and can comfortably work in teams and well as independently. I would like to highlight the ability to deliver into new technologies in a short span of time and proven ability in project and team management, ability to work in multiple projects and teams and ensure timely delivery of software components. I have been recognized for out of the box thinking and efficiency.
I am well-versed in,
• Windows/Web Forms, Silverlight, MVC, Asp.net Web API, MS Sharepoint, WCF and Microsoft design patterns
• Cocoa pods, CoreLocation, CoreGraphics, CorDate, Google Maps, mobile facebook API, mobile Twitter API and etc.
• ORM/Sql server scripting (Ado.net, Linq-to-Sql, NHibernate, Entity Framework)
• Dependency Injections (Windsor Castle, Unity)
• HTTP communication APIs’ (SOAP, REST)
• Front end frameworks (Component Art, DevExpress, Syncfusion, Telerik & Kendo UI, Twitter Bootstrap, Google chart tools)
• Template engines (Razor)
• Architectures (MVVM, Sharp Architecture)
• Application logging tool (NLog, Log4Net)
• Queue services (Amazon SQS, RabbitMQ)
• Unit testing (NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
• Source control and deployment tools (Tortoise SVN, Git, Mercurial, TFS, Bitbucket, CruiseControl, AppHarbor, Amazon Web Services)