SEO and Data Driven Marketing
Last active: 12/07/2014
If you're looking for an SEO professional that's just a UX/UI guy for search engine spiders, you're looking at the wrong profile. Without attention to an overall marketing strategy, SEO is not only less effective, it can be counterproductive. This is especially true in the face of Google's rapidly advancing algorithm. For SEO to be worth the effort, it needs to be matched with a sustainable web presence. I will show you how to get this done, painlessly.
- My rate is actually on the lower end of the industry standard. I have set it to be competitive on oDesk. If you still find my hourly rate to be too high, consider my 6 years of experience in sustaining myself on my internet marketing skills as an affiliate; a bachelor's degree that directly translates to the creation and understanding of algorithms; and finally, consider the value of your investment in a process that will pay dividends for years to come, if done correctly.
- Also, I am ranked in the top 1% of SEO's on oDesk's search engine optimization test. Feel free to check the details below.
- I pride myself in being very, very good at on page SEO. If this isn't done with an overall marketing strategy in mind, it isn't done right. If you don't have any social media presence at all, you will when I am finished, complete with a website compatible with features of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or any other network suitable for marketing your business.
- Let's go one step further with your on-page SEO: how about voice search optimization? There's no excuse for not covering this too, and the work overlaps with preparing for the direction of Google's algorithm development anyway.
- Keyword research goes hand in hand with on page SEO. If you haven't taken care of this yet, I've got you covered. In fact, even if you've already finished your keyword research, you would likely benefit from letting me hunt down some more opportunities you would otherwise miss.
- Links still matter in today's Google algorithm, and will continue to be important into the foreseeable future. Let me help you get your content strategy and link building outreach campaigns started.
- Please note, I am not interested in any jobs asking for "#1 rankings in Google". What I am interested in is an overall increase in traffic and sales due to improved online visibility.
Of course I'm more than just an SEO professional; I'm a Digital Marketing professional. When the day finally arrives that search engines are no longer the leading content delivery platform, I will continue to do business online. The following are my skills that will ensure that you continue to do so as well.
- When it comes to competitive marketing analysis, to say that I go deep would be an understatement. If you need a strategy developed, don't do this blindly: look for models that have already been validated, and find ways to improve them. There's a good chance you have a competitor who's already done the hard work for you. Don't know who your competitors are yet? I can take care of finding them too.
- If you're considering running paid advertisements on Facebook, I'm also very experienced with this as well. With the exception of a few product categories, Facebook is usually not an ideal channel for direct sales (demand satisfaction). It can still, however, be used for establishing a brand, as well as for demand generation. We can work on a plan for including this in your sales cycle, as well as how to implement it without breaking the bank.
- Thankfully there are other avenues of paid advertising with demographic targeting that, although not as good as Facebook's, might still be sufficient for your business or product. The opportunities provided by Mobile advertisement platforms, as well as other social networks, should not be overlooked.
If you're ready to get started with a digital marketing consultant that doesn't pull any punches, get in touch with me. I look forward to talking to you on Skype or over the phone.
***A quick note on Blackhat SEO***
I will not engage in any Blackhat SEO tactics on your project unless two conditions are met:
1. You already have competent SEO talent in-house that is reasonably well versed in Blackhat SEO.
2. You already have a strategy laid out, or better stated, you know *what* you want to do, but you are looking for outside technical consulting for better managing the process itself. In other words, if you have to ask how to use these resources for SERP improvements, then you should not be involving your site in such practices (nor involving your brand, for that matter).
If these two statements are true, I *might* be interested in working with you. I can assist with matters such as development and deployment of a PBN, as well as procuring links from foreign link networks. Also, if you guessed that I'd want an NDA before starting a project like this, you've guessed correctly.