Ethical and Dependable full time Freelancer.Total Experience - 16 yrs, Freelancing 1100+ hours, Project Management 10 yrs, Coding in C++ and Java 6 yrs. Due to maturity and Multi-Technology experience can manage the show for any IT set up. Skills-
Ethical and Dependable full time Freelancer.Total Experience - 16 yrs, Freelancing 1100+ hours, Project Management 10 yrs, Coding in C++ and Java 6 yrs. Due to maturity and Multi-Technology experience can manage the show for any IT set up. Skills- Project Management, Virtual Team Management, PMP, Agile Methodology, Recruitment, Coordinator, Administrator and Operations Management, Prototype, Wireframe
As a Project Manager some of the technologies I have managed the projects on are Magento, Wordpress, Inershop, Sharepoint, Java, JSP, ASP .NET, C++, Delphi, ESRI Arc GIS, Map Server, Unix, Linux, Oracle, Sybase, Synchrony API
Tools - MS Project, Asana, JIRA, Visio, Pencil Evolus, Highrise, Zendesk, FTP, Word, Excel, Power Point, , Dropbox, Google doc, CVS, ODBC, Rational Rose, various bug trackers, and office tools.
Domains worked on - E-Commerce, Consulting Projects (Web sites, Products, IT Applications) GIS, Telecommunications, HR - Hiring and Admin
Language and Culture - Have worked in USA for three years - IBM Southbury CT, UTC Hartford CT, Bank Boston San Francisco CA, Moneysuite Missoula MT and Intel Portlan OR. Also worked in Belgium and Singapore. Good exposure of English language and Multiculture environment.
- Simultaneously Managed multiple projects at multiple locations spanning from 6 weeks to one year. Max team size handled 70 people.
- Prepared project management plans, business documents and used Agile and traditional methods.
- Managed resources like - developers, designers, UI experts, testers and QA members (in-house and virtual both)
- Resolved client's technical queries, suggested technical solutions and
involved in technical discussions
- Segregated requirements, sequencing, identifying phases, modules
- Assigned and tracked the activities, budget, risks, issues, dependencies, actions, scope, change requests , defects and customer feedback
- Prepared project documents - SRS, Requirement Trace Matrix, Design Document, Test plans, Test Cases, Code review, Installation guide, User Manual
- Published the status reports to stake holders (Client, Directors, CEOs)
- Coordinated among QA team, development team and user acceptance teams at client site and streamlined the inter group communication
- Planned and tracked the hw/sw, human resources, hiring , performance evaluation, training plans
- Set up and administration of an offshore team e.g. travel plans, sitting plans, local expenditure approvals, leave plans, resource rotation, infrastructure management, timesheet etc.
- Enforced quality initiatives CMMI practice, facilitated the audits and tracked the non conformance till the closures
- Participated in continuous improvement initiatives of HR, Facility and Support departments
- In Adapt set up a new Sharepoint practice starting from 6 developers to 45+ developers for SP websites and applications. Also engaged 20 resources onsite with clients at the locations - Middle East, Malaysia and South Africa
- Set up an offshore team for Nucleus Singapore –beginning with 9 engineers to 25 engineers
- Successfully set up Product Engineering Department for Tele Atlas– beginning with 7 engineers to 34 engineers
- Successfully managed the distant teams for Nucleus in Singapore, for Sapient in UK, for TeleAtlas in Belgium and Virtual team for Pushpresslabs in Philippine, Bangladesh, India and Boston
- Written 50 Articles on various PMBOK concepts
- Delivered power point presentations on college Statistics, Function Point Analysis, Time sheet management, Agile Practice, CMMI Concepts
- Associated with K12 Mathematics and Statistics