Welcome to my profile! My name is Angela Irizarry and I am an Integrated Marketing Specialist currently working with organizations in a multitude of industries globally. In addition to full Social Media and Internet Marketing Management, I also develop comprehensive
Welcome to my profile! My name is Angela Irizarry and I am an Integrated Marketing Specialist currently working with organizations in a multitude of industries globally. In addition to full Social Media and Internet Marketing Management, I also develop comprehensive marketing plans, consult and guide throughout implementation and offer weekly reporting so you stay in the loop as your business moves forward.
Recently featured in Fortune & AllYou Magazines!
For FAQs & samples, click more... ------->
Here are some FAQs you may find helpful during your search for the perfect contractor.
How much does Social Media Marketing really cost?
- Thanks to Mack Collier for this extremely detailed analysis.
What's changed with Facebook recently?
- Jump for joy! Facebook has quietly removed the cover photo restrictions!! This includes 20% text rule (although that still stands for ads and sponsored stories unfortunately), calls to action, contact information, URLs and other social media icons. What does this mean for you? This means that adding a Twitter handle, phone number, Website, or "Like Us" verbiage NO LONGER puts your page in jeopardy of being deleted. And if that isn't enough, the restrictions for Facebook contests have become far less rigid! It's perfectly acceptable to use Facebook features such as likes, shares and comments as a means of entry now! When looking for contractors for Social Media marketing, ask questions and review portfolio items to ensure your hiring decision is not a liability.
Have you seen your engagement plummet? You're not alone! Your posts are only delivered organically to 1-2% of your total fan base. A strategic ad budget can help!
Will you recommend that I be on every Social Media platform and Internet Marketing program known to man?
- Absolutely not! Each industry, target market and company is different. For this reason, a plan is the first stepping stone to your Social Media success. I'll research your industry, market and competition to find the greatest saturation of potential leads, devise a strategy to effectively reach them, as well as implement if you so choose. While this step is optional, it is highly recommended.
Where can I find your work?
- I rarely have time to engage in personal authorship anymore. That being said, you are more than welcome to review the articles below or find me on LinkedIn as I publish there as well:
- Social Media Content Violates FTC Regulations
- Social Media Isn't Field of Dreams, It's Sparta!
- Teens Need Role Models, Not Facebook Fans
- Fake Twitter Accounts - Mitt Romney Falls Prey
- Yahoo!'s #HashOut Starts With a Bang
- 3 Tips to Avoid Social Media Suicide
What is your most notable accomplishment?
--Increased relevant Twitter follower base over 1000% in under 30 days.
--Assisted in decreasing (good thing I assure you) Alexa rank from just under 1M to just under 200K in 7 months.
--Landed a health and wellness leader the #3 position on Likealyzer's top pages section.
Have additional questions? Find me around the Web. I'd love to connect!
Due to oDesk terms of service, links to profiles are only available during the interview process.
Engaging the world one brand at a time.... Will yours be next?
Additional tidbits [for SEO purposes ;-)]
TOP 1% on oDesk | #1 oDesk Internet Marketing Test | #2 oDesk Marketing Methods & Techniques Test | Working knowledge of marketing in the US, UK and Australia.
- $83.33 HOURLY RATE
- 4586 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
12 PORTFOLIO ITEMS