* I am currently seeking for a position in Project Management, Administration Support, Data Entry, Customer Service and Technical Support, Quality Assurance and Customer Management, Interior Design, CAD Operation, 3D Modelling and Rendering, Graphic Design, Visual Presentations, and other related field
* I am currently seeking for a position in Project Management, Administration Support, Data Entry, Customer Service and Technical Support, Quality Assurance and Customer Management, Interior Design, CAD Operation, 3D Modelling and Rendering, Graphic Design, Visual Presentations, and other related field, where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
* I've been performing wide and varied skill set including but not limited to entering and collating data from both electronic and paper sources into databases, handling and processing documents, and range of administrative and secretarial activities. I have knowledge in documentation processes and basic accounting system. I am capable of data entry, data mining, data transference, word processing, e-mail handling, basic HTML and updating website content.
* I worked as a project manager in the past and handled supervisions of several teams. I've worked hand-in-hand with the members, both virtually and physically. I've also done client support and meetings.
* I recently worked as Remote Technical Support for BigCommerce, one of the leading platform in e-commerce industry, and deliver support to clients via chat, email and forum posting.
* As Customer Service and Technical Support, I listens carefully to determine the needs of the customer before offering a solution. I am well trained in dealing with people and in giving the service that could exceed their expectations. I conduct and guide root cause analysis sessions, with full report on solutions. I determine areas for process improvement and control and working to achieve realist planned results.
* Being in the design industry for ten years, I am exposed to various design elements and principles. I've handled design projects such as:
- Residential, Hospitality, Commercial, and Office Spaces
- Graphics and Visuals (Flyers, Poster, Ads, Invitations, Etc.)
- Novelty and Corporate Items (ID, Business Cards, T-Shirts, Etc.)
* I am versed in architectural and design software such as AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Google Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw. Also, I am highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Google Documents, CMS, and the web.
* I have an excellent communication skills demonstrated by the ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds. Also, I can type at an above average speed.
* I am a hard working person with professional dynamism and commitment. I am trustworthy, responsible, result-oriented, and a team player. I value efficiency and assure productivity. Resourceful and committed. Versatile and adaptable. If I'm not familiar with any given skill, I am open to learning and grasp new concepts quickly.
* I am looking for a job that will challenge me to perform at my potential and be a productive and efficient person as a whole. I want to acquire knowledge and expertise that would further improve my skills and abilities and to have a meaningful exposure to the industry.
* It is my primary objective to serve as a competitive advantage for the company in the position commensurate to my abilities.