Graduated in Industrial Design, passionate about computers and electronics, hand drawings, graffiti, airbrush and digital painting. During leisure, drawing, paint and surf on the internet in search of tutorials and information on the various programs. Thanks to my passion for
Graduated in Industrial Design, passionate about computers and electronics, hand drawings, graffiti, airbrush and digital painting. During leisure, drawing, paint and surf on the internet in search of tutorials and information on the various programs. Thanks to my passion for the computer I believe I have acquired a quick understanding and insights into new programs for those already used.
In the face of all sorts of problems do not give up. Usually solve the problem by relying on my ability or through information I'm looking for opportunities and I go on with my work in a professional manner. I have the latest computers, so I can work on projects quite complex and heavy. I realize sketch hand with marker pens or Pantone with my graphics tablet.
Personally I think I have, in my view, a serious and responsible personality, thanks to our everyday life experiences that we may hold.
The things I have learned, however, from the university studies were:
• The importance of having a team work and be able to compare between various people, combining various knowledge and ideas creating a mix that allows you to create a much more viable and effective in a short time.
• The importance that has made a revision to the professor, with a potential client or with other experts in the field.
• Knowing how to accept the continuous and numerous changes that you may have in a single project, which will allow the improvement of the object itself.
• Knowing how to organize a job in the best way, to avoid confusion and allow you to speed time to production of a project with clarity, simplicity and effectiveness.
• Of course you can not miss knowing how to present their ideas and projects, enhancing it with no valid reasons that this may be useless or even meaningless.
KNOWLEDGE OF PROGRAMS:
- Autodesk Alias_______________Enough;
- Autodesk Showcase___________Good;
- Autodesk AutoCad____________Very Good;
- Rhinocheros_________________Very Good;
- Grasshopper_________________Very Good;
- Cinema 4D__________________Very Good;
- Adobe Photoshop____________Very Good;
- Adobe Illustrator_____________Very Good;
- Adobe InDesign_____________Good;
- Microsoft Office_____________Very Good;
- $30.00 HOURLY RATE
- 50 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
7 PORTFOLIO ITEMS