• Direct point of contact of Management to ensure that all Operational Administrative Deliverables are complete on time, all the time. Responsible for assisting the HR Department in planning, monitoring and controlling the company functions of employee relations, employee communications, and
• Direct point of contact of Management to ensure that all Operational Administrative Deliverables are complete on time, all the time. Responsible for assisting the HR Department in planning, monitoring and controlling the company functions of employee relations, employee communications, and corporate relations
• Ensures that all process updates are cascaded to all Team Members, Operational Managers, Agents, Support Departments, and Executive Team in a timely and effective manner.
• 202 File Manager. Works closely with HR and Team Managers to ensure that Agent 202 and 201 Files are kept up to date at all times
• Responsible for attending to official, highly confidential, personal matters and routine administrative details to relieve superior of minor operating details. It is also responsible for monitoring and supervising work activities of personnel involved in providing front desk services and for providing administrative support to the different operating departments.
• Ensures that all reports and deliverables are sent to Site Stakeholders / Operations Team, and Clients in a timely manner.
• Provides support in the areas of Operations, Quality, Training, Finance, IT and HR.
• Compiles and prepare weekly Management and Business Review PowerPoint presentations.
• Ensure accuracy on all Billing Summaries for all clients.
• Arranges and keeps appointment schedules of superior and reminds superior of these.
• Keeps and maintains an orderly and systematic filing system of all communication ensuring that confidential matters are kept secured.
• Provides various administrative support services.
• Makes local and international travel arrangements by preparing and following up travel order and documents, making arrangements for accommodation and transportation, and negotiating for lower rates with hotels and travel agencies.
• Coordinates venue, hotel accommodation and transportation requirements of offsite trainings/meetings, Management Planning Session, and other events.
• Coordinates the final packaging, which includes presentation materials, logistics for Corporate Presentation.
• Performs such other duties as may be assigned by superior.Within limits of Company policies, programs, systems and procedures, this job is responsible for and has commensurate authority to carry out the following:
1. Formulates, study and recommends for approval policies, programs, systems and procedures designed for employee relations.
1.1. Formulates strategic and responsive employee relations programs that address various needs of employees at the Site.
1.2. Promotes and maintains good employee-employer relationship.
1.3. Comes up with relevant opinions needed to improve positive employee employer relations of the site.
- $3.33 HOURLY RATE
- 250 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS