I'm Inderjeet, an old school programmer coming from the MS-DOS (black and white screen) era. In over 2 decades of IT and programming life, I have learnt to handle and resolve complex issues arising out of different scenarios. I
I'm Inderjeet, an old school programmer coming from the MS-DOS (black and white screen) era. In over 2 decades of IT and programming life, I have learnt to handle and resolve complex issues arising out of different scenarios. I Started programming in 1992 and am still falling in love with it everyday. At work, I head a team of three, who're, by now, also addicted to programming and facing challenges on an everyday basis.
My role here on Odesk is to ensure that your requirement is understood well, the technology needed matches with the available skillset, the jobs gets done satisfactorily within the time specified and update you in case anything from these is not in order.
Another parallel core line of work work is Asterisk/FreePBX/Freeswitch/FusionPBX based VoIP setup, solutions and troubleshooting. Since most of these solutions are based on Linux technologies, not many experts are willing/available to work on Command Line Interface. This is where I fill in the gap because of the experience and analytical "knack".
At some point of time in my life, I have worked on (still do in some cases due to existing customers/projects):
• Old technologies - MS-DOS, Foxpro, C++,
• Visual Basic4/6/.NET
• Linux, shell programming
• PHP and mySQL application
• VB.NET, C# (partial)
• Serial Port Interfacing
• Windows Desktop Applications
• Web hosting services
• Server maintenance - Linux and Windows both.
• Networking related - troubleshooting, architecture and optimization.
• Graphic designing (Coreldraw, Pagemaker, Photoshop and others). I know everyone writes, but trust me,
• Web Development (HTML/SHTML/JS/CSS/JQuery/)
• Live/Recorded Streaming
• Small to Medium MS Office solutions
• E-Mail management or mass mailing solutions
• Generic Troubleshooting (Great analytical skills)
• Writing skills
• RS232/Parallel Port/USB Interfacing
• Raspberry Pi Programming
• Domains and hosting, registration/management
• And many more, you should get in touch with your specific requirement.
• Security testing of web applications
• Many more, please get in touch with your specific requirement.
It seems unbelievable and sometimes I also feel it can't be true, but I have grown with the IT industry's growth, embracing each development as an opportunity to learn and help others.
Please send a message if you'd like to know anything specific.
Thank you and all the best!